4

Jungkook POV

When me and Jimin finished our cute make out break we went our own separate ways, and once I
saw Jimin left, I went to a abandoned room where there stood Taehyung the most beautiful angel i have ever seen."Yahhhhh, why are u late babe ?" "You Know i have to deal with Jimin angel" "Yeah i know but why did it take so long " " I was trying not to blow my cover Taehyung" "Why don't u just break up with him Jungkook" "He will be broken I at least want to know he will be with someone who will take care of him more than i did" "Fine.... I missed u" "I missed u too Tae" I get closer to him and put my hands to his face. I caress it and kiss him a kiss full of passion not lust and he kisses back, I smile and he does too i really feel for this boy didn't I.

          Yoongi POV

I couldn't stop thinking about the Jimin dude J-hope brought up, Is he really beautiful like           J-hope said. I was caught by my teacher who picked me to answer the question she was on and of course I answered it right while everyone around me was shocked, knowing that i was not paying attention, but still managed to get the answer right.

An hour later~~

"Gosh this is so fucking boring, good thing that lunch is next" "Hey Yoongi" i see J-Hope come up to me . "Hi where is Namjoon" "He is with this person called Jin. U wanna hangout with him and Namjoon" "Yeah sure...I guess" " YAY let's go". We walk off to go find Namjoon which was pretty easy considering it's Namjoon and we see this boy sitting on his lap with the boys friends around him. We walk up to the table but J-hope immediately stops "Hey whats wrong ?" "Jimin is there, I am nervous" "Hey u don't have to be now let's go". "Hi Namjoon" "Hi Yoongi wanna sit with us" " Are u gonna explain to me why u there is someone sitting on your lap" "Ohhhhh... yeah, Jin meet Yoongi, Yoongi meet Jin my boyfriend" "Nice to meet u I am Yoongi and this is     J-Hope" " Nice to meet u too, u guys can sit down beside Jimin and Jungkook" "Okay". Jin points to them and I head over there with J-Hope.

Jimin POV

It's lunch time and I am so excited to see JungKook. I go to my table and i see Jungkook. "Jungkook" "Jiminie i missed u" "It's just been an hour Kookie" "I know". He sniffs my hair and kisses my forehead "Let's sit down" "Okay".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...... sorry I haven't updated like I said I would. I have just been really busy... and I apologize. Anyways... I hope u liked part one of this chapter byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.