CHAPTER THREE: KILL THEM

**DC UNIVERSE**

(CENTRAL CITY)
*STAR LABS*

They were all arriving one after the other, all of them with a bunch of weird looking people. Barry had seen lot's of worlds, with his super speed, he had travelled to many different versions of Earth, but he's never been to a universe where beings like this exist. One of them, the one whom which Barry was most fascinated at, said he sold his soul to the devil.
Barry was lost in thoughts when somebody patted him from behind. It was Iris his girlfriend.
"They need you outside," she said, smiling as always.
He nodded at her, stood up, gave her a kiss on the cheek and rushed outside.
When he got out the visitors, thirteen of them were seated. He didn't know what to say, the others just starred at him in complete confusion. Just before Bruce could say something a green smoke puffed right in front of every one, and a human appeared in it.... The person who was no other than John Constantine.......

**MARVEL UNIVERSE**
(SHIELD SPACE WAGON)
LOCATION: THE MOON

It's been more than two hours since they've landed on the moon, and have been tracing the signal. Fury was getting rather impatient, he almost called the search off when he heard a voice behind him.
"I have have been expecting you Earthlings," the voice said.
Fury turned back, and so did the others, Agent Hill had her gun pointed towards the sound.
"You have no need for your weapons, they are useless." A very little man with a surprisingly big and bald head appeared, pointing to Maria Hill's gun. "I am Uatu the watcher, and I have a lot to tell you."
At that Agent Hill put her gun back in it's holster. Nick went forward, his arms out wide, gesturing that he meant the Uatu no harm.
"Let's talk," he said.
"I have only five minutes with you, do listen and listen good," Uatu said. "Something happened, and someone from your world cracked 'Infinity', escaping to a contrasting world like yours, a world you should never have known existed. What this person did weakened both infinity and eternity," he paused for a while and stared at the confused faces of the humans, he sighed and he continued. "Infinity and eternity are cosmic beings, the physical representation of time and space. These beings saw the intention of the human that escaped your world, the intention that could lead to the destruction of both space and time. So I was tasked by them to stop this human. Since I can't do that myself, I have summoned special people from your world to join forces with those of the other world and stop the abomination. I have a gift for you." With that, Uatu vanished into space.
Fury got closer, to the place Uatu was standing there was a small glowing orb like object, he picked it up and motioned the others to move to the wagon, they were going to return home.
Maria who was still a little shaken by the whole situation heaved a sigh, just as they reached the wagon it exploded. Agent Hill stared at Nick's face.
"We're screwed, right?" Agent Daisy Johnson said, looking up and searching for what could be the cause of the explosion.

**DC UNIVERSE**
(METROPOLIS)

Clark had left Star Labs, he needed to see Lois, he promised her he would come home for dinner before he had left for central city with the weird guys.
In a few minutes he was home he entered the house and called Lois, but he didn't get any reply, he tried calling Johnathan, still got no reply. He listened carefully and discovered no one was in the house. He was about to call Lois again when he saw a paper on the table, it read.... Off to the grocery store, be back in a jiffy..... Lois.
He smiled, he was about to get his clothes off, when somebody in a metallic mask appeared in front of him. He jeered back out of shock.
"Who are you?" He called out.
"Who I am matters not," the person said. "But my message to you is clear and simple." The person then pulled out a gun and shot at Clark, the bullet bounced of effortlessly. Using his super speed he rushed at the person, but bounced off as the person appeared to be protected by a plasma shield.
"I heard you were pretty strong," the guy said. "Just wanted to be sure. I have a mission for you Clark," he said, removing a metallic syringe from his cloak, he then suddenly appeared in front of Clark stabbing him with the syringe, and injecting the content of the syringe into him.
Clark fell backwards, he started feeling a little light, then he hit the ground and everything went black.
The strange man then walked up to Clark and played strange frequencies in his ears waking him up.
"You are going to kill every last one of those so called visitors," he said, Clark nodding back at him. Suddenly a click was heard at the door and Lois walked. She walked in to find Clark on the sofa resting, the strange man had vanished....... Clark only had one phrase on his mind, and it was.... KILL THE VISITORS!!!!
,