CHAPTER 4: STAR WARS

**DC UNIVERSE**

(CENTRAL CITY)

STAR LABS

Constantine had appeared in a puff of green smoke and had told them about a hole in time and space, that occurred when somebody had escaped from the visitors’ universe, somebody evil. John had explained to the team that they had to find and stop that person. He then vanished in the same green smoke.
Bruce had decided to rent a whole motel for the visitors, since star labs didn't have enough room to occupy them.
They had rented one not far from star labs.
"Are you okay Bruce?" Caitlin Snow asked, knocking him out of his thoughts.
"I'm good, just thinking that's all," he replied.
"Good, cause I wanted to show you and Barry something," she said. "Come on."
Caitlin Snow was one of the nicest people Bruce had encountered, but the only problem with Snow was the other person inside of her.
"Cisco and I ran a few test on the your known who's," Caitlin began as they arrived at the Star Labs event section. "They’re all pretty powerful people, the guy with the armour doesn't even have a heart." She stated. "Well that's fascinating" Barry says.
"Yes it is, but that's not what we came here to take a look at, the kid is... weird.”
“The kid, Frank," Cisco stepped in. "The molecular structure of Frank's gene shows that he might be able to manipulate or even create matter and energy in a large scale."
"What does that mean?" Bruce asked.
"It means that kid, might be able to wrap reality," Cisco said smiling.
"Okay calm down, what does wrapping reality even mean?"
"Let me give you an example," Caitlin said. "You’re a speedster right? Frank could create a whole reality where you aren’t, and it would be real." She explained.
"Bruce, I don't think we can handle these guys ourselves if things should go wrong," Barry said. "We need to inform the others, cause I'm afraid something might go wrong."
"You’re right, inform the others" Bruce said. "And I thought the guy whose head was on fire looked cool." He said walking out.

*******
A few hours later...

The members of the justice league began to arrive, and in a few minutes, Star Labs was filled with chattering and laughter.
The Justice league is here and were happy to see each other after a long time of being apart.
Though not all the members of the Justice league were present, ten members showed up, including Diana Prince, Kara Zor-El, Jonn Jonzz, Kyle Rayner, Billy Batson, Oliver Queen, Arthur Curry, Sarah Lance, Victor Stone, and a member of the teen titans, Rachel Roth.

Bruce was about to raise his hand, and begin the meeting when Clark zoomed in. "Where are they?!" he screamed.

Every one fell silent. "Where are they?!" he called out again.
"Clark" Bruce said. “We moved them to the the closest beach apartment”
"Where?" He asked.
"On the 8th street," Cisco answered this time. "Why?" 
Clark didn't answer. He flies out before anyone could say anything. Turning to batman, Cisco asks why he lied about where they were.
Bruce responded, “Clark seemed unusual, he wouldn’t just zoom in and ask where Stark and the others were”

              **MARVEL UNIVERSE**
                       THE MOON

Another shot bounced off the destroyed wagon. They were being attacked.
Who is it? Agent Maria Hill asks.
Hill tried to get visuals, but anytime she turned she was sent back by shots of bullets. 
"We need to get visuals," Coulson said. "Skye! I mean, Daisy do something." He was never going to get used to Daisy's name.
Daisy then placed her hand on the surface of the moon, she shoved it with vibration, which sent hordes of stones flying at the direction in which the shots were being fired from. The shots seized for a while. Agent Hill, Melinda and Bucky quickly scanned the perimeter before they were sent back by hordes of bullet.
"Who are they?" Coulson and Fury asked simultaneously.
"Not who," May said. "What."
"What?" Fury asked confused.
"They looked like demons," Hill said.
"And they’re closing in," Bucky said.
"We can't die here, not now." He said taking the prize, Uatu dropped, he was about to press the button on it, though he had no idea what it did. But was stopped by a loud explosion.
Nick turned back to see a space ship floating a few meters away. Their attackers were floating in space, all the debris of their ships, floating away. They all walked up to the space ship. Everyone was silent by the view, colours of red, blue, yellow and green liquid floating around.
The door opened and a man was standing at the entrance, motioning them in.
They rushed in to discover the man was no other than Reed Richard, Mr. Fantastic. And inside the space ship was all the remaining members of the fantastic four and two more people... The Ant man and the wasp.

                  **DC UNIVERSE**

THE MOTEL

Tony laid on his bed, and was dozing off to sleep when he suddenly heard the sound of Batman's truck, he rushed outside. To his outmost surprise, a group of people were standing in front of the motel, it was batman and the others. Batman came in and informed Tony that the avengers were in danger, someone dangerous, someone deadly was coming for them. Tony cracks a joke about how he’s beaten dangerous and deadly people before and stares at Banner. “This isn’t a time for jokes” batman replied.

**DC UNIVERSE**
THE FIGHT

Both Tony and Bruce feel rumbling under the motel, Bruce tells Tony to get ready. Tony extends his helmet. “How dangerous is he?!” Tony asks. “He can only get hurt by a stone called kryptonite” batman says while handing him a kryptonite blade. “Just in case. Go out and look for Barry, he’ll run you away from the city, he’s the one wearing red”. Tony, Clint, Bruce and Frank all go to Barry and he runs them out one by one. Just before he can carry Clint away, Superman bursts from the concrete ground. “Where are are they, Bruce?!”. Bruce whips out his kryptonite ring and asks him, “what’s gotten into you Clark?!”.
“Get out of my way Bruce, you’ll only get yourself hurt” Clark says. “You know I’ve beaten you before Clark, don’t make me do it again”. Clark groans in pain as he tries to fight back the hypnotism, his eyes start to glow red and start to smoke, he gets madder, “WHERE ARE THEY BRUCE?!”. Batman punches Superman with his kryptonite ring and calls in the rest of the Justice League, they collectively attack superman while he heals from the kryptonite ring. He recovers and uses super speed to escape from their attacks. Barry gets back and chases him with the kryptonite ring, Clark tries to shake him off and tried to shoot laser at him, but Barry’s too fast and hits him with the ring through a sonic punch. Barry thinks he’s done it but then he realises that the kryptonite only makes the hypnotism stronger. Superman gets angry and tries to attack Barry, but suddenly, a ring of flame appears in front of them and it consumes them, the portal leads to metropolis, and before them is DOCTOR STRANGE. Strange calls in Thor to handle superman. “Are you sure he can handle him?” Flash asks panting furiously. “Undoubtedly” Strange responds.

Meanwhile, Thor has already engaged with Clark. “Clark! Stop, I don’t want to hurt you” he said. Clark responded with a punch that sent Thor flying. “It seems you leave me no choice” Thor says readying himself for battle. Superman lunges at Thor but Thor just hits him with his hammer that sends superman off the ground. The hit so hard the shockwave has windows breaking. Superman gets more enraged than ever, sending a blast of laser at Thor, which he blocks with his hammer. The force of the laser from the Kryptonian brought the Asgardian to his knees. Clark stopped shooting laser, rushed at Thor, to send him another punch that knocks him off the ground. Clark lunges at the Asgardian again, this time, Thor threw is hammer at him, he ducked it swiftly. He decided to use Thor's hammer as a weapon, he got hold of the hammer, but to his surprise the weight dragged him down. Thor called back his hammer, and flew into the clouds.
His eyes started sparkling.
"I am Thor son of Odin, the God of Thunder and Lightning!" as he said these words, strands of lightning started focusing on his hammer. It was so bright now that the other heroes who had gathered gasped in awe. He then directed it over superman which knocked him off the ground, paralyzing him a bit.
Supes was on the floor breathing hard, he wanted to stand up when a speeding flash knocked him out for good.