Jeff the Killer x werewolf! demon! emotionless! reader part 1

Hi my name is (Name) (Last Name) aka Demon Wolf I am half werewolf and half demon my parents were murdered by humans my mother is Zalgo's older sister (Mom name) (Last Name) my father is a werewolf (Dad Name) (Last Name) I also have splitpersonalities and I am the famous killer Demon Wolf anyway I lived in my house I never went out only at night were I have wolf ears, sharp teeth, wolf tail and good senses anyway my werewolf side named Wolfie my demon side Derek they also have my other personalitites Angel is my Anger, Sandy is my sassy, Deana is my disgust, Sarah is my sadness, Francis is my fear and finally Francine is my flirty anyway I isolated myself in my room in my home I killed my parents killers anyway I never left my room and my house to go anywhere I never went to school so I know nothing of anything and by house I mean the forest I live in a cabin this is how I met and learned about what love is and how to love by meeting Jeff the Killer.

*after my killing spree that I do alone I use my sword and claws and sometimes my teeth I go back to my house to get a shower and sing 'Demons' from Imagine Dragons in the shower*

(Name) (Last Name)/Demon Wolf - when the days are cold/and the cards all fold/and the saints we see/are all made of gold/when your dreams all fail/and the ones we hail/are the worst of all/and the blood's run stale/I wanna hide the truth/I wanna shelter you/but with the beast inside/there's nowhere we can hide/no matter what we breed/we still are made of greed/this is my kingdom come/this is my kingdom come/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/its where my demons hide/its where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/its where my demons hide/its where my demons hide/at the curtains call/its the last of all/when the lights fade out/all the sinners crawl/so they dug your grave/and the masquerade/will come calling out/at the mess you made/don't wanna let you down/but I am hell bound/though this is all for you/don't wanna hide the truth/no matter what we breed/we still are made of greed/this is my kingdom come/this is my kingdom come/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/they say its what you make/I say its up to fate/its woven in my soul/I need to let you go/your eyes they shine so bright/I wanna save the light/I can't escape this now/unless you show me how/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide.

*with the creepypasta before you went back home to take a shower while singing*

Slenderman - Toby, Masky and Hoodie please come to my office I have an assignment for you three take Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack with you three also they're apart of this assignment.

Proxies - coming.

*Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Laughing Jack and Masky arrives to Slenderman's office and Masky knocks hearing come in they open the door, go in and close the door*

Slenderman - looks like someone is killing humans that killed this killers parents when this killer was born and has been an orphan ever since I want uh this killer with us and my proxy go to where this killer lives and talk to this killer I have a feeling this killer is a female then bring her here.

Masky - we're on it Slender.

*with that Masky, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack left to go to where you live to talk to you they arrive at your house and knock only for your door to um open while you were getting a shower they heard your singing voice and followed your voice to your bathroom and listened Masky's p.o.v*

Masky - hello is anyone here? *I say then we hear the most amazing angel voice sing so we followed that voice and listened*

(Name) (Last Name)/Demon Wolf - when the days are cold/and the cards all fold/and the saints we see/are all made of gold/when your dreams all fail/and the ones we hail/are the worst of all/and the blood's run stale/I wanna hide the truth/I wanna shelter you/but with the beast inside/there's nowhere we can hide/no matter what we breed/we still are made of greed/this is my kingdom come/this is my kingdom come/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/its where my demons hide/its where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/its where my demons hide/its where my demons hide/at the curtains call/its the last of all/when the lights fade out/all the sinners crawl/so they dug your grave/and the masquerade/will come calling out/at the mess you made/don't wanna let you down/but I am hell bound/though this is all for you/don't wanna hide the truth/no matter what we breed/we still are made of greed/this is my kingdom come/this is my kingdom come/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/they say its what you make/I say its up to fate/its woven in my soul/I need to let you go/your eyes they shine so bright/I wanna save the light/I can't escape this now/unless you show me how/when you feel my heat/look into my eyes/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide/don't get too close/its dark inside/this is where my demons hide/this is where my demons hide.