Laughing Jack x mermaid! reader part 1

Hi my name is (Y/N) I am a orphan mermaid ever since I was born I never had parents before so I was in an orphanage that I couldn't go up on the shore anyway I am a emo mermaid I have a black and grey mermaid tail, jet black hair and goth makeup on and a black and grey bikini top so I have been bullied by the other mermaids anyway I start killing humans by drowning them but this one human he had blonde hair and was dressed weird with a weapon on his back but I knew he was abused by his what humans call the older ones dad who drowned him but before he died I gave him some of my air but I was too late so I grabbed him and swam to shore after destroying the chains on him anyway.

*one day I was outside sitting on a rock I was brushing my hair singing pity party by this human singer named Melanie Martinez I heard someone walking to where I was when I looked up I saw greyish white uh eyes looking at me so I went back in the water to swim to this boy who had a monochrome stripped pointy nose, socks, shirt, pants with suspenders, claws, feathers on his shoulders and jet black hair he was uh smiling showing his um sharp teeth so I swam up to him he kneels down and once I came to the surface he says*

Unfamiliar boy wearing monochrome stripped pointy nose, socks, shirt, pants with suspenders, claws, feathers on his shoulders and jet black hair he was uh smiling showing his um sharp teeth with greyish white uh eyes - hello hehehe I am Laughing Jack hehehe who are you?

(Y/N)/Killer Mermaid - I am Killer Mermaid nice to meet you Laughing Jack I never heard of you and seen you before.

Laughing Jack - well I am a clown I will tell you how I became like this if you tell me your past.

(Y/N)/Killer Mermaid - well I don't know only if you promise not uh to what humans say it tell anyone.

Laughing Jack - I promise I won't uh tell anyone.

(Y/N)/Killer Mermaid - alright you first.

Laughing Jack - well I used to be in a circus in a carnival I had a friend named Isaac we been friends for a while one day I was waiting for Isaac to come and play with me when I heard he disappeared or got killed I mourned for him but um then I got better by killing children and adults for children I would tear they're limbs off they're body the adults well I just use my claws to stick through they're body or rip out an organ for a friend of mine I lost my colors ever since that happened I usually don't really talk about it um to others because I am sensitive to what I told you my name used to be Rainbow Jack but I changed it um to Laughing Jack now its your turn.

(Y/N)/Killer Mermaid - my past well I have been an orphan mermaid since I was born I was uh supposed to go to this human orphanage for orphans like me but I couldn't go because I am a mermaid I never been to what humans call it a school before so I wear emo I never know about my parents except uh they were killed by humans the other mermaids what the humans call it bullied me I was always depressed but I hid it with an emotionless face I had nobody so I started drowning humans whenever they are in the ocean but I tried to save one human because I know his dad abused him and killed him by drowning him with chains on his wrists and ankles I tried saving him by breaking the chains off his ankles and wrists and use my air to give him air to stay alive but I was too late do you know the human I just described and tried to save anyway I can stay out of the ocean too long my gills will sting a bit from lack of water its why I have to be in water so I don't dry out if I stay on land for too long hey I have no what humans call it friends I never had friends before.

Laughing Jack - you been through a lot so I wanna um ask you if you would like to live with us, become one of us, you'll have food and you can become a proxy to my boss?

(Y/N)/Killer Mermaid - I don't know only if I can have a human mermaid sized tank for me to sleep I can turn my tail into human legs only on land which I never been on land before.