22

Kyliejenner, TaliaMar, JadeThirlwall and 291,628 others liked

y/n.official: it feels so good to be back home with Bubbs❣️

TaliaMar: omfg, so god damn pretty😍😍

JadeThirlwall: so prettyyy gurlll🤦🏼‍♀️💘💘

Kyliejenner: kisses💋💋

19,627 other comments.

——————————————————

Kylie was getting ready whilst me and Talia was down stairs waiting for her. "I love your girlfriend to pieces but Y/N she takes so god damn long to get ready." I laugh.

"I know right but sometimes you just have to forget it. Anyways, you missy can't come to dinner tonight." She looks at me shocked.

"What! Why? That's not fair. I always come." I nod.

"Exactly. I want to let my parents to get to know Kylie from their own experience and not you telling them how she accidentally fell down the stairs." She laughs.

"Okay, Fine you're right, I don't want to screw this up for you." I smile and suddenly Kylie comes down and smiles at me.

"You ready to go baby?" She nods. "Good because we are 10 minutes late so let's go." She giggles and we head out the door and hop into Talia's car.

We finally pulled up but before we got out of the car I wanted to talk to kylie myself. "Ky, please just be yourself and they will surely love you." She nods. "Also, try your best not to curse because they will give you a death glare then something bad will happen." Her eyes widen with fear. "Okay now we can go." I smile and we both get out of the car.

I knock on the door and immediately my mum comes to the door and greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Mum, this is Kylie, my girlfriend." Kylie smiles and shakes my mums hand.

"It's nice to meet you Kylie, call me Sarah." She smiles and nods. "Y/N, your dad is upstairs so just come and get sat around the table." We walk straight in and sit at the table. My mum sits next to us.

"So, Kylie what do you do?" She chuckles a bit at my mums remark. "What. Is there something on my cheek hun? Lipstick on my teeth?" She shakes her head.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy that you don't really know what I do or know my family. It's nice that I get to tell someone about me and not someone reading about me all over google." My mum smiles and nods.

"I like to give everybody chances."

"So, yeah I own a makeup company world wide and it's doing really good." My mum smiles and nods.

"Finally, a business woman. That's what our Y/N needs as a girlfriend." My cheeks go bright red and Kylie bursts out laughing.

"How old are you and how did you meet?" I look at my mum.

"Mum! Why so many questions?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"Sorry, I just want to know your girlfriend she is really sweet and not like the others for sure. Especially that Mabel, too rude." Kylie nods.

"I know right, her attitude is horrendous. I don't like her one bit and that's not because she's an ex of Y/N but I just can't stand her." My mum nods and smirks. "However, I'm 21 and me and your daughter met at Coachella, she came over to me obviously."

Suddenly my dad enters with all the food. I'm sat down and he comes over to me and hugs me. He then walks over to kylie.

"Hi I'm Jason, nice to meet you." Kylie smiles and shakes his hand.

"Kylie, sir and it's so nice to meet you too." My dad smiles and takes a seat.

We are eating and my dad puts his fork down. "So... um Kylie. Are you a doctor? Lawyer? Orthodontist?" Kylie shakes her head.

"No sir, I am an owner of a makeup line and my family are reality tv stars so I show up on that show a couple times but most of the time I'm too busy doing my own work." He nods.

"Well, a business woman doesn't really get paid as much as a lawyer or a nurse." My eyes widen.

"Dad don't do this." He looks at me and smirks a bit.

"No babe it's fine. To be honest I don't really do it for the money. If I'm doing what I love then that's fine and also at least it pays all my bills." He shrugs his shoulders.

"So, when you are out with my daughter do like other guys or women hit on you." Kylie clears her throat out of embarrassment.

"Um... girls not really because everyone knows that I am very loyal towards Y/N. Guys, yes because guys just think they can all hit on women because they think they have more power than us but it doesn't matter anyway. Besides what's your point?" I look to Kylie, okay that did come off as a bit rude.

"I was just wondering. It's only dinner at your girlfriends parents house and you dress like you're going to a club to get a one night stand, I wonder how you dress in reality..." I see tears in Kylie's eyes.

"Sorry, excuse me for a second." She steps away from the table and gets her clutch bag and walks out of the dining room.

"Dad, how dare you! For you to talk to someone like that and you know how much she means to me! I can't stand to look at you right now!"

"Oh and don't worry, when her business woman ass can't pay for her rent in pretty land and you both get kicked out of the house don't come running to me asking for money okay." I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't worry, this will be the last time we talk... Jason." I look at my mum and she's got her head in her hands and I walk away from the table.

I walk into the living room and Kylie's not there. I open the front door and she's sat in the car passenger seat wiping her eyes. I get into the driver seat.

"I'm so sorry Kylie." She shook her head and looked at me.

"Don't say sorry for him. He is entitled to his own opinion." I look at her directly in the eyes.

"I have to! Don't you understand he's rude and I don't want you to think that I am anything like him!" She lowered her head.

"Please don't shout at me, I don't want this to split us up..." I take one of her hands in mine.

"Kylie Kristen Jenner. Nobody in this fucked up world is going to mess us up okay?" She nods.

"#powercouple." I laugh and hug her.

"You geek." She giggles and I start to drive home.