Something More

Allison Dixon

Jamie Jones

Something More

Something More

Allison is from a small town with a small life. She does have a few dark skeletons in her past, however. When the opportunity comes to visit her cousin in New York she jumps at the chance to have a week of fun and forget the thoughts that haunt her. A chance encounter with one of the world's biggest up and coming pop stars may change all of her plans and send her on a path she never intended.

Jamie is one of the hottest icons in today's music, but that doesn't stop him from having an old soul. He's in the hit band 'Antidote' from the U.K. and they're even gaining popularity in the U.S. While they're rising in the charts Jamie sometimes longs for a taste of the simple life he left behind. He's thrilled with the success and perks that accompany his newfound fame. Still he can't help but wonder if there is something more to this life besides applause and women. When the universe brings yet another girl across his path he notices that this one holds something different and he wants to find out more.

Trigger Warning: This book deals with issues such as (but not limited to) eating disorders, depression and death. Please, be mindful of your mental health and read with discretion. (This will be the only trigger warning unless I feel a particularly rough chapter needs it).

Something More Playlist

1. Mirrors - Niall Horan

2. Little Things - One Direction

3. Skin & Bones - Marianas Trench

4. Half Light - Banners

5. Thinking About You - The Big Scary

6. Porcelain - Marianas Trench

7. Beside You - Marianas Trench

8. Gravity - Sara Bareilles

9. Lover Dearest - Marianas Trench

10. Alibis - Marianas Trench

11. Move Along - The All-American Rejects

12. Reason to Hope - Ron Pope

13. Open Your Eyes - Lee DeWyze

14. Details in the Fabric - Jason Mraz

15. Heal - Tom Odell

16. Fix You - Coldplay

17. Through the Dark - One Direction

18. Ghost That We Knew - Mumford and Sons

19. You Don't Know How Beautiful You Are - Jon Foreman

20. Recover - Natasha Bedingfield

Disclaimer: This book used to be a One Direction fanfiction of mine on Quotev. I stopped writing for most of college and now that I'm out and older I want to rewrite it except not as a fanfiction. So if you somehow knew of that story, it's not stolen. And if you see any similarities to One Direction then yes, it's because they are/were the inspiration. However, I am making quite a few changes to the story this time around because looking back that first book had some rough spots.

Happy Reading!