19. So you got what you always wanted.

3rd person

Knock
Knock
Knoc--
Thomas hesitantly opened the door , "H-Hamilton--"
"Your a fucking idiot"
"Alexander please!" Thomas begged so he could explain himself, "So you found a place where the grass is greener. And you jump the fence to the other side!" Thomas looked at the said man shocked, "Is it good?! Are they giving you a world we could never provide!?" he glared at him if looks could kill he would be dead.

"Well I hope your proud of your 'big' decision." he clenched his fist, "Yeah I hope it's all that you want and more!"He looked at him, anger in his eyes. "Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before!"
"And you say what you need to say. So that you get to walk away! It would kill you to have to stay trapped when you got something new." he blinked away his tears, "Well I'm sorry we had it rough. I'm sorry he's not enough! Thank god they rescued you! So you got what you always wanted. So you got you're dream come true. Good for you. Good for you." he took a step forward, "You." another step, "You."
"Got a taste of a life so perfect so you did what you had to do. Good for you."
Thomas spoke up, "So I did the same thing as you!"
"Same thing as me--" Alexander was cut off ,"Yeah you cheated on John like me! Why does this even matter to you!?" Alexander began to tear up, "Do you know how terrifying it is to find out that your best friend just got cheated on--" he was cut off again, "Again." and something inside Alexander snapped "AND UNLIKE YOU I WAS FORCED TO! ELIZA WAS FORCED TO!" he wiped away his tears. "And in the end you stay as the same selfish idiot."

Time skip.

Thomas ran through the parking lot and found Lovie sitting on the bench, "Lo--"
"Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry?" they looked up, teary eyed, "Do you even care if you might be wrong? Was it fun? Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along! Well I guess if I'm not of use, go ahead and cut me loose go ahead now I won't mind." They stood up leaving "And what does it matter to you?!" They turned around, "What does it matter to me? I'll tell you what! I gave my last hope, my last trust! To this group! And who was it ruined by? Thomas Jefferson."

Time skip.

"Jadie.."
"Oh don't Jadie me, I trusted you Thomas! You say what you need to say, and you play who you need to play. And if someone's in your way, crush them and leave them behind. Well I guess if I'm not of use, go ahead and cut me loose go ahead now I won't mind!" she turned around bit before she could leave , "I COULD TELL  EVERYONE EVERYTHING!" Thomas yelled, She turned around and snapped "GO AHEAD TELL EVERYONE THAT THE DAMN FREAK INTRODUCED YOU TO BUNCH OF DRUGGIES!!" She turned around but before she left she said, "Oh and don't forget to add the part on where you ruined her life." and with that, she was gone.

"Let me e--" he was cut off by a slap (damn am I abusing Thomas :D)
"How could you?!"
"Is this good for you? Would this be good for you?" Peggy cried, "We'll just stand back as you run the show,  is that good for you, you, you?"

Thomas felt surrounded
'So you got what you always wanted.
So you got your drram come true.
Would that be good for you?'

So You Got What You Always Wanted.