Unexpected Suprise

As I was folding some towels I noticed myself staring out the large glass windows overlooking the city. The sun was going down and it left a pink painting in the clouds. For a second I thought I saw something bit in the sky. But, I just shrug it off and go back to folding.

Out of nowhere Ryo and Akira stumble through the front door. I quickly get up when I hear Akira groan in pain. Iron. The smell of iron was all I could smell once I got over to them. What shocked me, even more, was the specks of blood that stained to the wood floor. "What happened to you guys?!" I questioned as I ran over to them and got under Akira's shoulder.

"Y/N, I don't want you to get blood all over the nice suit," Akira said with worry in his voice.

"Just worry about yourself," I said helping Ryo get Akira to the couch. "I'll go get the first aid." Quickly I ran into the bathroom and started looking for it.

I know if I can't find one I'll be able to use alcohol. Luckily I was able to find the first aid.

Running back into the room I got out some bandages and wrap. "Can you please tell me what happened?" I asked as I started to look at his wounds.

They both looked at each other. Ryo answered with, "Maybe later."

"Alright." Was all I said before I started cleaning some of his cuts.

After an hour or two Akira's wounds were cleaned and bandaged. With a small sigh, I wipe a small thing a sweat from my forehead. For a second I hear Ryo mumble something from behind me. Then I look up to see Akira asleep. It's just a little unexpected to see someone sleep so well with wounds like that. But, two each their own. "Thank you Y/N." I hear Ryo said softly as I stand up.

"No, problem. I'm pretty handy when it comes to things like this." He looked at me with a raised bow. "Oh, well a friend of mine would sometimes come back to our apartment with cuts and bruises all over. He was a bouncer for a bar in town."

"That makes sense. Also, he? Was or is he more than a friend?"

"No, no, no, it would have been really weird if we dated. We know almost everything about each other. We've also known each other since we were kids. So that fact also makes it really weird if we did."

"Oh, sorry if I just made things awkward." He said walking into the kitchen area trying to hide his face.

"You didn't at all," I said with a soft laugh and followed behind him. "Will you be able to take care of him by yourself?"

"Yeah, do you need a ride home?"

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks though," I said smiling then waving. "I'll see you tomorrow." He waved back at me as I walked into the elevator and went home.