Day Two Part One

I walk into the office and head to Ryo's apartment first. Just to check in on him. When I walk into the small apartment it was completely quiet. I walk over to the many rooms that were there and found him still asleep in bed. I smiled softly as I closed the door softly.

Walking into the kitchen I looked around for something to make him. After a second or two I decided to make some simple. It didn't take long till I was finished up and Ryo walked out of his room.

When he walked over he looked shocked. "Um, good morning." I looked over at him smiling as I plated his food.

"Morning, I say that you weren't up yet. So, I decided to make breakfast for you." He smiled softly at me and sat down on the counter.

"Thank you, Y/N."

"No problem," I said as set the plate of food in front of him. "I'm guessing you normally get to work right away." He looked down at his food slightly. "There's nothing bad with that. But, you really should eat a little something. Even if it's just a granola bar or a cookie even."

"That's not very nutritious." He smiled a bit.

"But, at least its something," I said as I started washing dishes.

"You don't have to do that you know," Ryo said as he got up and helped me.

"But, I'm the one who made the dishes. So, I should be the one cleaning them."

We continued to chat as we cleaned the dishes. Once we were done we sat down on the couch and talked a bit more. It wasn't until I actually looked at the clock on the wall that I noticed that we've been talking for two hours. I looked at him for a moment when I got up. "I think it's time we both get some work done," I said smiling softly as he looked at the clock behind him.

"Your right, we should get at least a little something done." He got up and walked to his office and I did the same.

After that, I just checked emails and looked for something to do or organize for a bit. The whole day was just me looking for something to do. Ryo never sent me anything to do. So, I just sat in my office looking at old files and reading a book I took from home.

Another hour passed by and Ryo popped his head in the doorway of my office "I need to go out for a bit. I'll be back. If you need anything just text me." I nodded my head and smiled and he smiled back at me as he left.

After a few hours, I decided to walk around the apartment and look for something to clean. It's a bit shocking to find guys place clean. I think in my past relationships almost every one of them had some type of mess that I had to clean. But, Ryo. He's clean. There's not one pile of clothes or overflowing garbage. It's all clean.

Walking around the apartment a bit longer, I look out the large wall of windows that exposed the city. Towards the south part of the city, there was a big cloud of black smoke. For two seconds I could see the same black devil I've seen before. He panting and standing tall in the black smoke of a small fire behind him. It was clear that a fight had just ended. Suddenly Ryo is running up to him and catching the devil as he fell.

Finally, the scene ended and panic started to fill me.