TWO

^ i do not own bts, the video, or the song.

TWO

두 -you say that it don't work;

"and if i don't want to?" she stares him down, even if he was the one towering over her from above. after all, she was still sitting in a pile of trash.

"then you shut your mouth and get up." he sneers, glancing around for witnesses to this extremely immature situation.

"you can't make me."

"fine, be my guest and make a fool out of yourself." yoongi turns his back and disappears down the hallway, before muttering, "it's not like i just saved your ass or anything."

seeing as he was gone, she slowly picks her way out of the empty chip bags, crushed sandwiches, remnants of kids' lunchables, and a few, used condom wrappers. "man, that's nasty." she says to herself, kicking away the discarded packets. someone hums behind her, and she jumps.

"so that's what angela and namjoon were doing in the janitor's closet." she swiftly turns around, punching the perpetrator in the chest.

"oh my gosh, hoseok! don't do that again."

he grins widely. "no promises. so, what's up with your trashy outfit today?"

she rolls her eyes, picking up the remnants of garbage on the floor and untangling the knots from her hair. "i don't know, you tell me."

hoseok looks her up and down with a judging expression. "you need a makeover."

"no shit."

"here." he thrusts a sack into her arms, scooting her to the girl's bathroom.

she stands at the door stupidly, blinking. he rolls his eyes and sighs dramatically. "go change." he says, pushing open the door and pointing to a stall.

she obeys. hoseok lets out a sigh of relief.

"all i have to do now, is find yoongi."