Miracle plants

Suggested by: me
Originally written by: Your local Trainwreck
Personal reasons on why did I posted did instead of her doing it herself.

( Ink x Error oneshot )
.
.
.

It's been many years since they met and both of them have sworn each other as mortal enemies.

The protecter of the multiverse,Ink.

The destroyer of the multiverse,Error.

They fought, and fought, and fought until one day.....

Ink develop feeling for the destroyer.

He didn't understand it at first.What was this feeling that overwhelmed him during battles?Why would his heart quivered everytime he appeared?Why would he drown in blush everytime his name was mentioned?

Eventually,with the the help of books and dreams he called "fluffy fantasy"
with Error in it.He knew he was in love.

But,he refused it.He refused to believe that way.He tried so desperately to make those feeling disappeared.He tried to draw his mind off of it but usually he end up drawing Error.He tried to think negatively of the destroyer but usually he ended up thinking of how hot he looks. ( God damn, somebody please kill me.)

It was at the point,where everytime he slept,he dreamt about Error,with each dream getting more and more........ touchy. He was forced to accept it. (Get le BLEACH.)

But would Error accept it?

Everytime he reminded himself about his love sickness.He always had that thought.Would Error the same way? And everytime he thought of that, sadness would overwhelmed him.

Of course Error won't, Error hates him more than anything. Possibly more than AU's.

And that's why he was here in a glitching out timeline.

Holding a little mistletoe.

He had sensed Error in this glitching underswap timeline and he was planning to confess ........with it.

At first he thought of it as a great idea.
Now.... Not so much. Now he could only think about the flaws, but what did he have to lose?

His sanity,Yes, but not counting that he had nothing else to lose.

Ink spotted the destroyer happily destroying the place.He put his mistletoe in his pocket and headed towards him.

Error spotted Ink and smirked and began to attack.Ink started to defend himself but in the middle of the battle, he started to realize that he wasn't paying attention....... And he knew exactly why.Error seemed to notice it as well.

"Hey rainbow face! Wassup? I never seen you this slow before!" He said.

Error was right Ink was loosing his grip.Eventually, after a long battle...... the winner was proclaimed......

Error

With one last strike, the timeline collapsed, glitching out of existence.As the timeline fade away before Ink's eyes, he's thought weren't filled with thoughts of failure to protect the timeline.

He's thought were invaded by the thoughts of his plan.This wasn't going to work.He was never going to accept his love.Not like this.

He tried to run.He needed to leave. He wanted to cry. Alone and perhaps wait for another chance.

But before he could, in a flash blue strings caught his legs and dragged him up by them, rendering him upside down. Strings also  tied his arms together. His legs were shut tight.

Since he was upside down, his scarf fell on his face, covering his vision. And somehow, he was able to sense Error's presence in front of him.

"Soo... Ink.... tell me..... what's up with you today? Usually, your alot stronger than this." Error asked, Ink didn't reply.

"I-I-I...." Ink then stuttered.

Something from out of Ink's pocket.Ink literally prayed it wasn't what he thought it was. He knew Error went to pick it up by the sound of strings zipping down then up.

"Soooo....Ink....who's the mistletoe for?" Error asked waring at him. He could tell by the sound.

Frick.

Ink couldn't reply, he couldn't reply, he was in too much tension.

"Soo.....Ink .... W the special person?"

He tried to speak but no words came out.His mind was screaming at him.

"Tell him!Tell him! Tell him!"

"Ink... I'm asking you a question." Error said impatiently.

"Y-Y-Yo--" he tried getting the right words out of his mouth.

"Come on!Is it really that ha--"

"YOU!"

Ink became lost in his own thoughts as he knew how Error fell silent.He couldn't imagine the look of disgust on Error's face.

Ink felt Error hands pulled the bottom part of his scarf upwards exposing his mouth.

God, he wasn't really going to, is he?

Ink then felt Error's teeth/lips ( Frick,logic) on his own and in an instant his thoughts shattered.

God damn, he was kissing him. (BLEACH)

Ink whimpered and melted in to the kiss.He couldn't help it. Heck,him himself didn't knew he wanted it.

It took Error awhile to get used to it.Before he too melted in it. ( BLEACH, BLEACH, BLEACH)

Ink was in some sort of pleasure situation haze. He  wanted this to last forever.

They kissed for a good one long minute before finally parting. They panted as they catch their breaths.

Ink felt himself falling and landed with a thud. He quickly took the scarf away from his eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of the destroyer. But....

He was gone.

Ink smiled "Haha... Love ya too, Error."

           THE END.

( WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN?)

MORE ONESHOTS COMING.
DO VOTE AND COMMENT.
THANK YOU.