Cross road dreaming

Suggested by: me
Original by: Your local Trainwreck
(Dream is a girl in this)

(Cross x Dream)
.
.
.

(Dream's P.O.V)

Yes! Today was finally the day I'm going to get my license.After alot of nagging,my brother finally gave in and gave me one. Seriously,he's so overprotective over me! Doesn't he understand that I'm not a child anymore?

I was literally so excited I drank the slushee I got so fast,I screamed. Anyways, me and Nightmare were in the car heading to the driving school place. Nightmare driving obviously. After a 30 minutes drive, we arrived.

"Ok Lil sis, all set?" Nightmare asked.

"You bet! I'm so excited my bones are getting jumpy!" I replied.

" You know it's not easy getting a license, you'll need to work hard." Nightmare said.

"I'll try my best!" I told him.

(Cross P.O.V)

I was casually doing my paperworks, when an unfamiliar student caught my eye. Wait, scratch that, she was familiar but where?

I let curiousty control me and headed towards her, she seems to notice me.

"Oh hi! Can you tell- wait.... do I know you?" She asked.

"Umm.... I was about to asked you the same thing " I said.

"Wait! I do know you! Your Cross! Back in Ebott High School, I'm Dream, remember me? The girl who sits next to you in biology class?" She told me.

" Wait....oh yeah! Now I remember, you were that girl in the cheerleading squad!" I finally remembered.

"Nice to meet you again! Do you work here?" Dream asked.

"Yeah." I said. " So you here to get your license?" I asked.

"Yup!" Dream replied. " Can you tell me where's the registration counter?"
She asked.

"Sure, It's at the end of the hallway in the room on the right." I told.

"Thanks!" She said before headed off.

(Dream's P.O.V)

Damn. Nightmare was right, this was harder than I thought. They told me things like excelerators and brakes.

But for some reason, I couldn't get Cross out of my mind.

I had this weird desire to see him again. I'm also starting to blame him on not making me pay attention in class. God! It like he's invading my attention span and thoughts

What the heck is wrong with me?
.
.
.

It's already been 5 months since we saw each other again in this school.
We eat together, hang out together, heck, he even gives me driving tips too. We go get slushees together sometimes. I love it when he slurps his drink while he look in the distance. It makes him look so cute-

Wait, what am I saying?

No,it can't be..... I can't be falling for Cross. I only met him (again) for 5 months! How can I fall for a guy in 5 months! Well, I could if the guy was cute,funny, nice.....Like Cro--

UGH!

Huh... anyways, the final exam for driving school is tomorrow. I better not fail.

(Cross P.O.V)

Today was the day of the final exam for this year. It would also mean this is Dream's  final day ( except graduation). Damn, I'm going to miss her. I know that I have a crush on her, I know that I love her. But I just couldn't bring myself to say it.