Lonnie

The paragraph above is something she wrote. This is why i still love her

When i was young probably in 4th grade or so I moved in with my grandmother. I seemed to make friends easily in the neighborhood, but one that popped out to me was a girl named Lonnie. When i started getting a crush on her she moved aeay. I was upset for a couple of years, then i started to forget her. She left my mind completely after five years of her leaving. Right before i started my freshman year in highschool my BFFLE's brother started dateing her. She then broke up with him because he wouldn't stop sending and asking for nudes. We started hanging out more after i found that she was living back in my neighborhood. Our first sleepover was a couple days after she moved in, and that was when i fell for her and apparently she fell for me too. She cuddled me and pulled me close, and for some weird reason I didn't ever want her to let go. Our sleepover ended around 11:00 on a saturday, so i went home. I was in a daze because i felt all my emotions about her before she left come back. I texted a couple days later with a "hypothetical" question of what she would say if I asked her out. She asked if i really wanted to. I was too afraid to come up and ask her out directly so all i said was "Maybe"
She took this as a yes and suprised me by saying "well, I guess that's good because i like you too" i couldn't help but smile.  I finally got a girlfriend and she wasn't fake. I started going over to her house more and I started getting attached. After about two weeks of dateing she said she wanted to kiss me. At first i protested because i had never kissed anyone and i didn't want to embarass myself. Then she grabbed my face in two hands and kissed me slowly. My first kiss was with a gurl in her bed with the door open. She didn't seem to care if someone saw right at the moment. I had to leave shortly after that. We dated for a whole month. I got to be the cheesy/cringy girlfriend and she was the tomboy who did the cuddling and kissing and all the romantic stuff like paragraphs. Then i started getting grounded amd I couldn't hang out as much.  She said she woupd be there whenevr i needed her and that she won't leave me anytine soon. Then on October 24 at 3:00 she texted me and said we should take "a break" because her last relationship was trash and she needed a rebound. I was hurt, but then i got over it because she was overall protecting me. I just hope i don't see her in a while or else who knows what i'll do. I still want to kiss her and feel her touch, and i'm afraid i might never feel that again.

ANOTHER CHAPTER JN MY SUCKY LIFE. hope you enjoyed learning about my most recent tradjedy it actually happened like two days before i wrote this so yyeeaahhh....