visit

Quick note, if you see  some thing like (this) that's the reader (you) talking like a little thing you said in your head but some thing this (this) its something me or the characters are saying, so yeah, anyway on the the long needed chapter!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn around to see.......

Gloxinia, with two others, zeldris (of course) and melascula. Zeldris looks like he missed me, he nods a bit, before melascula, (looking genuinely happy to see me) askes "so, (y/n), watcha got?" I just sigh "straight to the point as always, huh? Away, I didn't really get much tonight, they know you're here, also I have a slight suspicion meliodas, Merlin and gowther know who I am" I mumble the last part but they seem to hear.

They share a worried glance, zeldris  especially. "I think she should stay longer, I mean, if they find her out, the worst they would do is make her their prisoner, which I don't think they would, remember how close meliodas and (y/n) were? He would act like a parent to her" Gloxinia says.

I nod, it has been fun here, plus to see meliodas again, one of my best friends. Melascula nods, "plus, if that happens, we'll come and save her, right?" They nod. They come up to me and hug me, "see ya soon, (y/n)~" melascula says with a smile and wink, zeldris (being a jealous mate, please don't hear that zelly)pulls me closer. Out if Gloxinia's grasp, Gloxinia sighs and says "bye (Y/n), hope I come back next time."

He smiles and flys off, after melascula. Zeldris puts his head in the crook of my neck just near the marking, his marking. A big black Z, showing to the world I was his mate, also showing where my sweet spot was. He smirks against my neck, "I always hated when you covered this" he says. "Zelly, I have too, they can't know." I say, he sighs, "love you, be careful, and if my idiot of a brother hurts you, estarossa and I will kill him, plus everyone else"

he says, giving me one last hug, and flying off. I wave as he flys off, I decide I've been out for too long and should come back in. "Hey rose have fun in the forest?" Meliodas says, I smile innocently before it dropping, 'how did he know I went into the forest....?' I shake it off (please, no one in the comments sing shake it off.... Lily: you just give them the idea too do it. Me: I know~)

"Oh, um, it went well!" I can just sense him smirk like zeldris usually does as I sit down.  "Did you happen to see anyone?" He asks, 'what is he getting at? He can't possibly know, right?!'

"Hey rose?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't happen to know anyone by the name zeldris right?"

'HE FUCKING KNOWS ABORT!! ABORT!!'

"N-no, why?"

'God, I'm an idiot for stuttering!!!!'

Meliodas suddenly appears behind me, I hear him mumble "don't lie to me...." be moved so fast that the air just happened to lift up my hair, showing zeldris' mark, "That's why. Hi (Y/n)!" He smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwwwwww, shetttttt. You ded son.
Mel and zel: why does everyone keep looking at us like that?
Me and lily: no idea....
John and chris: they dyed your hair orange and drew ALLL over your face.
Me and lil: BABE!
M and Z: Laura..... Lily....
*Laura and Lily run away screaming, Mel and zel chase they and leave a laughing john and Chris behind*

Sowwy this was so short!! I'm such a lazy writer UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
anyway, Gtg, sowwy!~

~words 614~