chp 2, pt 4 - hopeful (?) plans

I'm really trying, but I've been so stressed out with school and guitar lessons and barely think about Wattpad anymore xd then I go on at night and lose sleep T^T worth it tho. Only problem is I'm running out of ideas with this story, I'm writing as I go and I want a healthy relationship with Zeldris, but I don't want you there against your will.
▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

(Y/n) P.O.V

I've been here for what I think is a week, I spend my time counting the seconds, making wishes and failing to bargain with Zeldris. I was always good with words and men, I am a succubus after all. But I had never used it on Zeldris before, we had come together naturally, and because I loved him, and love him, I had the demon king make a ring for Zeldris. It was more of a chain then anything, it was a rosegold and simple looking, with a shiny red ruby in the center and our names carved into its band. I saw the ring when we first saw each other, and felt cool band against the back on my thigh when he was carrying me.

     I was only ever let out to eat or use the restroom, the restroom had no windows and had very sturdy walls, just me, I tried. I could try and run, but Derieri or Gloxinia would walk me to the bathroom and watch me eat in my cell. I would get common visits from Zeldris and the rest of the Commandments. The Commandments were good company they shared stories, some looked like they felt bad for me, others held no expression. Zeldris was kind, but emotionless towards me, he would give me gifts and new clothes, talked to me about memories and politely let down my feeble attempts to ask to leave. He made sure my cell was more of a grand bedroom. It wasn't even in the basement, I later found out, it was on the 12th floor. I quickly lost my shackles, it was the second day (I think), Zeldris came in and let me stay in his room, we cuddled a little but it was mostly silent that time. I was put back in my windowless room to find it was now a grand bedroom.

 I was put back in my windowless room to find it was now a grand bedroom

(Like this but without the windows.)

It was beautiful and I roamed around it, looking at it from each angle and enjoying the comfy bed. But it was soon boring, absolutely gorgeous, but bland. There were books in my taste and puzzles to keep me buzy, but I was alone most of the time. Nothing much to do once I was sick of reading and gave up on doing puzzles. I sigh and lay on my bed, wrinkling the comforter slightly, making my knee-length (f/c) dress stick to my body a little.

    But then, something a little stranger happens, I hear a voice on my head that sounds like Meliodas.

(Y-Y/n)?

Meliodas?

(Y/n)! Its me, Meliodas!

Really, I thought it was Hawk!

Shut up!

You wish. Now what do you want blondie?

I have a plan to get you out!

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤
This one sucks! You're probably like "Laura, wtf? We just got captured, and we're suddenly going back?" All I can say is I promise this will make sense eventually and hopefully have a happy ending. Sorry petals, but thank you for taking time of your day to read this!

○ Words ~ 623 ○