Chapter 1:Meeting Them

Intro:
I was just a normal girl,watching Bts fangirling till THEY came into my life.

Your Pov:
I was just watching Bts,like normal.Staying up late to catch up on some stuff,till I hear gunshots out my window.Since it scared me,I jumped up in surprise.
"Woah-what was that.."I whisper to myself.
I glance out my window and see two black figures.I tru to take a closer look but end up bumping my head on the window.That's when I know...I messed up.One of them looked up at me and I manage to get a glimpse of them.They had a bloody hoodie and black hair.
  I decise to lock everything,since I've watched enough horror movies to know what to do.Suddenly,someone breakd my window open!I get so scared that I end up hiding in my closet.I just manage to hear two voices.
"Come out you brat..I KNOW you saw us-"
"Zack..Don't do it c'mon.Maybe she'll be different-"
"Different my ass!!"
  It seems like their..arguing?I couldn't tell,I was TRYING to stay alive.A few minutes went by,till they glanced at the closet.The tall guy,Zack I guess,went near the closet.I looked around for an exit,it was no use.I eas gonna die in a closet alone..without anyone..and by a murderer and a little kid..

~To be Continued~

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short.I am kinda busy with other things.