Chapter 4-Really dude??

Rays Pov:
  Of COURSE it was Zack.This is the third time he's tried to scare me.I wasn't that surprised till he just...looked away from me.Almost like he was embarrassed.
"What's wrong..?"I asked calmly, as usual.
He ignored me and just mumbled'..start walking..".This was very unusual behavior since he never acted like that.I wonder...
"Hey Zack..."I started as I catches up to him."Did you think I was the girl from before-"
"NO I DON'T-...tch.Course you'd think that though..."He said as he kept moving forward.
After that, it just became quiet.After a few hours or so of us walking on old crunchy leaves and small twigs just breaking in half or into pieces.We decided to stop and red for a bit, since it wouldn't effect us much.Not the first time so we didn't mind.Zack climbed up the tree and held out a hand for me.The moment I was gonna reach for it,he moved back hesitantly.
"Hm, I wonder.What if I ledt you their?"
I stared at him blankly.Wondering if he was for real.He stared at me for a few seconds till he pulled me up the tree.
Cliffhanger on them ;3

Y/n pov:
I layed on my bed, restless.Did they really spare me??That was the only thing on my mind.'Why did they spare me?'I couldn't let the thought go.I was grateful though.Right before I fell asleep I heard a loud THUD.I was wondering if it was the same people who spared me.'MAYBE THEY CAME BACK TO FINISH ME OFF!-'I thought as sweat rolled down my face.I should just lock my door and window and just...
SLEEP.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A chapter done qwq well uh..sorry for not updating sooner qwq I always have writers block sorry-
Anyway enjoy this
Cuz yes