Final Chapter: The Revelation

Inkopolis; 11:10 PM

Mario arrived after sneaking out of his house and went into the pipe leading to Inkopolis. He found Meggy's home and knocked on the door slowly. Meggy opened the door, as they didn't say a word to each other. Mario went inside and shut the door. After 10 seconds, Mario broke the silence by crying a little bit.

Meggy: You had a nightmare, too?

Mario quickly responded, as they both hugged each other while crying. After that, they tried to explain everything that happened in each of their dreams, but they could barely get their words out when the killing parts happened.

Mario: I didn't want you to get hurt.

Meggy: Wait. Say that again.

Mario: I didn't want you to get hurt?

Meggy: Well, I didn't want you to get hurt, either.

Meggy was putting the pieces together, as she came to the shocking realization.

Meggy: Don't you get it, Mario?

Mario: What are you talking about, Meggy?

Meggy: We had strong feelings for each other as we were held at gunpoint in both of our nightmares. Do you know what this means?

Mario: I should eat less spaghetti?

Meggy: Other than that.

Mario tried to put that thought in his head, then finally came out saying this.

Mario: We were... made for each other?

Meggy: That's what the answer is. We love each other to the point of begging for one of us to not be killed.

A few seconds after that revelation has been made, Mario and Meggy looked at each other, both faces red, then they slowly went in for a kiss. They both feel better after that shocking discovery.

Mario: I love you!

Meggy: I love you too.

Meggy laughed a little, as they hugged each other again.

Mario: How about I sleep with you tonight. We better start our new life as a couple the right way.

Meggy: Sure, Mario. We do need a good night sleep, though.

They both held hands, as they went to bed.

Mario and Meggy: I love you.

They started going to sleep, ready to start their life as a happy couple in the morning.

All done. I got this done earlier than I expected to be. So what did you think of my first fanfic? If you want a sequel to this, comment an idea below. And with that, I'll see you in the next fanfic, if I'm bothered to make one.

(Also, in case you haven't noticed, this story has now been renewed and remade. Hope you enjoyed it like this.)