Average

Abbie POV

So I'm not a pro gamer, but I definitely know how to throw grenades. The one game that I can actually compete for is Injustice 2, but I've never tried until today. Mom encouraged me to try, so I'm the 100th member counting many famous YouTubers. Trying not to get in my head too much, I faced against another guy a bit older than me. I lost the first match, but once I got the hang of it I beat him good. It went like that for a while, but I was prepared for the worst.

Swoozie: Whatever happens, people know you now.

More intimidating than motivational, sure enough I lost to him. Making a break for the balcony, I'm so sick of me crying all the time. Always making a fuss out of everything...

Swoozie: I know I'm the last person you wanna talk to right now-

I hugged him anyway, letting my tears flow down, as he held me close.

Swoozie: Let me make this up to you.

I backed away rubbing my tears away with a sniff.

Abbie: I can't let you do that for me.

Swoozie: You can and you will. Plus I can't keep them waiting.

Abbie: W-What?

Swoozie: Cmon.

Taking my hand, it was warm as he put his elbow around me. Blushing to much he opened the door to have a bunch of cheering people, and they were for me.

G: You beat me good.

Girl: No kidding, she's a beast!

Swoozie: They all wanna congratulate you.

I laughed a little to tell them it was tears of joy.

Swoozie: So what do you need?

Abbie: A friend.

Hearing awws all around they all gave me a group hug, needless to say this is one the best days of my life.