Chapter LIII: CLASSIFIED

"Weiss!" Ruby chirped jumping onto me as I sprung awake smashing my head on the bottom of the younger faunas' bed frame, promptly falling back against my pillow as I Rubbed my head. "Hi!" The girl responsible for my new head injury greeted as she lay on my front the whole bottom half of her body wiggling in tandom with her wagging tail.

"Hello puppy"i groaned still rubbing the growing red mark, but the exstreamly happy girl on my stomach bearly registered the fact that I was hurt.

"I think Weiss bumped her head Rubes, how about you go get her some water And a ice pack?" Yang suggested to her sibling.

"Yeah!I'll be back in a minute!" Ruby chirped getting off my front and left the room with one if her pyjama legs rolled all the way up to the joint where her prostectic leg meets flesh, as she ran off in the Genral direction of the student kitchen.

"Eugh thanks Yang" I groaned trying to ignore the building headache.

"No problem" she just shrugged off as she went to get ready of the day, and letting "Blake the merciful" sleep in for a little bit more.

"Thanks puppy" I said with a smile as Ruby came back into the room holding a bundle of paper towels and a glass of water, I sat up a little and took the water, sipping it before setting it on a coster on my bedside table before taking the bundle of paper towels in confusion.

"Ren said that you shouldn't put ice on skin" Ruby said smiling at me as she continued to wiggle with her tail, at least she had pure motives for giving me a ball of paper towels rapped around one, two, three, six cubes of ice. I just petted her head before peeling the cubes in a bag free of a few papers before holding it to my head.

"I think I will be ok" I said with a smile.

"Alright" she chirped clambering back onto my stomach making me smile as I Rubbed her head before somthing seemed a little off, there was a strange glowing green light coming from the younger girl's neck, I looked at the patch of green curiously before Ruby moved crawling closer to my chest and revealing a thin leather black collar, at first I thought it could be a necklace but the buckle caused me to realise it was achally a collar.

"Ruby"i started making her look into my eyes "why are you wareing a collar? I thought you find them disrespectful" I said as her tail stopped it's wagging as she looked down at the glowing black band.

"Oh yeah, I was going to ask you that aswell" Yang said signifying that she spotted the collar aswell and I wasn't just being crazy.

"I... don't know if I can tell you?" Ruby just said in deep thought "ask Ozy" she just said.

"Come on Rubes" Yang said couching next to the wolf's side but Ruby just shook her head.

" ask Ozy!" Ruby said again, shuffling up my body to get closer to me, I just embraced her in my arms.

"Ok... mabye we will" Blake said getting a little uncomfortable at the idea of The headmaster of all people probably forcibly made our leader ware a item that is generally offensive and is classified as racism towards Faunas.

"Alright you and Weiss go and ask the headmaster while I try and get Ruby to speak up" Yang announced as Ruby then suddenly dissapered in a cloud of petals reappearing in her bunk growling angrily at the blond.

"Don't rip each other apart" Blake said to the sisters as she made herself presentable I getting out of bed a few seconds later and pulling on somthing better then my night gown.

And after that we both walked out the dorm and down the hall heading in the Genral direction of the main building. Not many other students where out and about, most of them where dragging themselves around the common rooms or trying to satisfy the hunger of Nora, but as we got into the main building a large amount of the teachers where running around carrying papers lesson plans and a number of laptops.