Red moon (2)

The next day, the brunette didn't came home for his breakfast. His favorite dish was plated in his bowl, but it only lingers in there without any movement. The young girl decide to save the brunette's food in the fridge since it will get rotten if it stays there. She scooped the food and put in the plastic zipper bag and put in the fridge. The young girl was bored to death without anyone at home, her older brother went to hangout with his friend, Yukito-san, while she lazily lay on the couch in an upside down position while watching the TV. The TV doesn't have some good shows to kill her free time, she was zoning out to her imaginary place. She felt lonely without her friend, she noticed that she can see his appearance everywhere, so this Is what they called Feeling  lonely she wondered to herself. She felt it before when her mother passed away when she was young. She ended growing up with her brother and her dad, but since her mother was gone her father worked twice the times he used to that he ended up sleeping at his workplace or going to his business trips. So she always taken care by her older brother instead, eventhough her older brother likes to tease her, she felt grateful for having someone beside her.

The clock shows that it was noon, but she just stayed on the couch laying upside down. She remembered the homework that her teacher gave her class, about writing a poetry. Everyone in her class had done it except this little bum, she doesn't know what to write poetry about eventhough she can use the example from the Internet. But when her mind was going to do her homework, the body refuses to move an inch. Her body was completely having the time of its life laying on the couch. She decided to take a nap and she can do her work. So she took the remote and switch off the TV. She fixed her position to have a nap comfortably, she formed a ball of herself and the fatigue takes on her as she went to Sleep. In her mind she Still misses the brunette, she wished he is here to fill the gap of her loneliness.

As she drifted to her dreamworld, some suspicious people were at outside of her house watching the damsel having her nap, the people out there was two lads but in a suit and both of them wearing shades. They let out a sigh to see the damsel was in her comfort zone, they look around the neighborhood to see if her Neighbours are watching them in the shadows. The tallest out both of them put away his shades and let out his vision to see the people around even in dark places or in their houses. He put back the shades with a relief and tell the other that the coast is clear. The other dude held his right hand before the door and a warp appeared before him, they both went in the warp and found themselves in the living room of the damsel's house. The warp at the door disappear as the dude opened up another big warp at the floor, the tall dude went to the girl and carefully carried her into his arms suddenly she clutched into his suit and mumbled her mom, the guy felt a deep regret to hear the poor child longing for her mother, the three of them entered the warp as the warp closes behind them. They both landed to a room with a bed, a sink and a Table with a small stool. The tall dude replaced her on the bed slowly not trying to wake her up and gently put the blankets to her, they both exited the room and close the door behind them leaving the girl sleeping. Little did they knew she was smiling in her sleep as she mumbled her friend's name, Syaoran-kun.