Middle school

Coltyn's POV

I took out my viola from the shiny case sat down in my seat and looked around for familiar faces. I looked at this girl who's pretty...and smiled at her I feel joy as she smiles back. Mr Ruth begins to talk and I eventually start to daydream. I open my eyes in an imaginary world. I see her, she's smiling Sedctively... I brush my blond hair out of my eyes."hey...uh what's your name?" She looks confused at the question. "Um ... your girlfriend anna". My girlfriend? She is pretty sexy I guess... she walks over to me and puts her arms around my shoulders. We some how end up on the bed, her bottom and me on top. My knee between her leg and her arms still around me. I look at her as if for permission to kiss her, she nods. I start leaning down and I feel her lips connect with mine, soft and warm. We start kissing which turns into making out. I start to suck her neck leaving hickeys around her neck. Hearing little whimpers and soft moans, I wanted them to be louder so I sucked harder removing her shirt. I then take off mine. She"Coltyn" I hear "Coltyn!" I hear again I open eyes back to the real world. I look up and Mr Ruth is calling on me. "Pay attention next time, young man." I nod and look back at the girl.
I see she's talking to a friend they seem really close? I go over to her friend, Mya, and I just start talking to her about anna, that's the beautiful girl, Mya said that she was Anna's cousin. After talking with Mya the school bell rung. I go home and start thinking of anna. I begin to have a dream but it's about earlier. It's a dream that won't wake me up ;)