PART 1

~ ~ INTRO ~ ~

Hey guys!! Welcome. This story is a roleplay between my friend and I, she wanted to roleplay as Zoro and the Strawhat Pirates. Every other character is played by me. I hope you will enjoy it just as me!! Happy reading ~

Kids POV:

Wire, Heat, Killer and I were enjoying our stay on this new island we ran into whilst on our way to fight Kaido. I was working a lot on some stuff in my mechanical lab, trying to add new tweaks and retractable weapons to my prosthetic metal arm, so I needed a fucking break. We entered one of the local bars in town, and I just couldn't wait for a fucking glass of good old rum. The door was too small for me so I had to lean forward to get in as I was over two meters tall and had my usual huge coat on.

"Damn the locals here are fucking midgets" I said whilst smirking and entering the loud bar, heat, wire and killer were laughing at my joke.

As soon as I got in people started whispering to each other, looking at me and my mates sitting down at one of the round tables. I sat down with my legs open and my arm resting on the back of my chair.

"Hey you pretty bitch" I smirked pointing with my metal arm to the waitress who was terrified.
"bring me a fucking bottle of rum and a dozen Beers will ya, and make it fast." I added.

She rushed in the back to get all the drinks and when she came to bring us the bottles, I slapped her ass with my hand and smirked at her, licking my lips.

"Nice ass honey I'll give you a tip later back at my place." I said, laughing in an evil tone.

She ran away as quick as she could to the back of the counter.

"Hey Kid" Killer tried to get my attention.
"what is it?" I answered.
"look over there... Aren't those the straw hat pirates?" he nodded with his head in the direction of their table which was behind me.

Zoros POV:

I had to stay with Luffy this time. What a pain in the ass, Nami didn't want me to get lost and now I have to have my wrist tied to his. Something about being low on food or whatever. I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes narrowed to the saloon. Purring I yanked on the rope earning Luffy's attention.

"Oi, can we get a drink?" I purred.
Luffy frowned to me, before crossing his arms.
"But I wanna explore!"
"Yea yea we can AFTER I get my drink. Kay?"
"Fine."

Luffy trudged behind me as I headed into the bar. Hopping up onto the barstools I grinned to the bartender.

"Sake."
Rolling her eyes she dropped a glass and poured it to the brim.

"Hey zoro."
I hummed turning to Luffy. His eyes were behind us.
"How do we know that guy again?"
I turned to see the dark lipped man. I grunted turning away.
"Don't mess with him Luffy, he looks like a tulip."

Kids POV:

I turned around to see a green haired weirdo who seemed like he was tied up with a rope to another guy who was wearing a straw hat.

"I'm pretty sure that's that stupid gummy boy from Sabaody, that idiot... Who the fuck is the other guy? Why are they tied up with a rope? They into kinky bondage shit or something? Gaylords" I said jokingly making fun of them, as I was laughing out loud, the others started laughing as well.

I took my bottle of rum and chugged down the remaining half of what was left and then I shouted as I turned to the waitress again
"HEY YOU BLONDIE, BRING ME ANOTHER TWO RUMS, MAKE THOSE LONG LEGS OF YOURS WORK AND QUICKLY"

Zoros POV:

"Zoro. He's talking about us." Luffy whispers.
"Just ignore him. His ego is as big as his hair. Besides our bounties are way bigger than some reckless pirate with not even a beri to his head."
I said loud enough for Kidd to hear.

Luffy gave a soft oh before turning to his glass of milk. Then began to sip on it softly. I grumbled tossing back my glass before slamming it down on the counter.

"Another." I grunted.

Kids POV:

"Hey boss did you hear th-...." Wire was whispering but was interrupted by a loud thump on the table the whole bar heard.

I slammed my metal arm on the table and broke all the bottles in the process. There was silence in the room. I was looking down to my lap and My face was devilish looking, flooded with complete rage by what I had heard.

"I heard him real good Wire. I'm not fucking deaf".

I got up slowly and turned my head slowly towards the green haired guy who was drinking his alcohol. I was staring at him showing my canines as I slowly approached him until I got right behind him, completely overshadowing him with my stature.

"Say that one more time to my face you fucking green haired Gaylord" I hissed at at the back of his head.