PART 4

Zoros POV:

Yawning I stepped into the bar.
It was empty and thrashed from yesterday I hummed in victory. Before my grin faded to the tall haired man. Muttering to himself against the counter.
I went and sat next to him brushing the debris off the counter top.

“I won’t take you any less of a man.” I spoke, glancing over to him
“Youre still a man to me no matter which way your door swings.”

Kids POV:

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about moss head." I replied looking at my glass of rum which I allowed myself to take from the back of the bar, still filled with alcohol.

Zoros POV:

“Oh don’t you?” I purred resting on my palm
“So it wouldn’t turn you on if I kissed you hm? Maybe my hand wandering down to your cock. I’ve been told I have a great fuckable mouth.”

I rumbled slightly biting my tongue.
“I can also talk with my mouth full.”

Kids POV:
I was caught off guard by what I had just heard coming out of this guy's mouth.

"w-wh-what did you just say moss head?!" I turned my head around to face him and my face was completely red.
"What makes you think that I'm into that kind of shit?! Just cause you wrote it in your stupid girly diary doesn't mean it's true"

I was mumbling my words

Zoros POV:

I rumbled leaning closer. My eye flicked to his lips.

“Oh you’d wanna shut me up wouldn’t you? Huh? Besides. You haven’t denied it.”

I breathed into his ear as my hand roamed down to his knee.
“Show me the kind of man you are and kiss me you overgrown fur rug.”

Kids POV:

His touch roaming down my knee was just too much for me to bear...
I grabbed him by the neck with my hand, poking him with my nails, his head tilted backwards as I yanked him towards my face violently fast

"I wouldn't do that if I were you... Swordsman" I hissed in his face showing my canines, just inches away from his mouth.

Zoros POV:

I rumbled nipping at his lip then pulling back.

“You don’t scare me.” I rumbled
“And you have yet to deny your feelings to me.”

I slowly trailed my hand higher on his leg. I moaned softly throwing my head back.

“Ah yes, take me Eustass Kidd. Fuck me like one of your whores.” I whined,
“Break me.”

Kids POV:

I lost it as I heard those words.
I picked him up by the neck again and slammed him against the wall and pinned him there, causing a second dent next to the one that was already there from yesterday's fight.
I got in his face again, smirked sexily and slowly tilted my head to the side to talk in his ear and my breath was blowing on his neck as I said in a low tone
"Like I said yesterday swordsman.. You gotta be careful what you wish for...."

then I proceeded to pin him to the wall with my full body as I moved his head to the side with my hand and licking from the bottom of his neck back up to his jawline whilst smirking and staring at his sexy face

Zoros POV:

I shivered giving a soft moan.

“You gave in.” I rumbled.

Wrapping my legs around his hips. I grinded my cock against his.

“Oh? I didn’t know you were a swordsmen too. By the length and girth it seems. Legendary.” I grinned,
“To think your first with be a pirate hunter. Break me so I can scream your name to the heavens.”

Kids POV:

"You need to shut the fuck up and do something about this mess in my trousers swordsman. It's your fault if we are in this situation."

Then I picked him up and held him with my metallic arm, as I started to roam his mouth with my tongue and I growled as I felt his hard on against mine.
I walked to the back of the bar where there was a large but low couch, big enough for me to lay on without any of my body parts sticking out. I broke off the kiss and let the swordsman fall onto it, my bulge right at his face height

"let's see if you're as good as running that pretty little mouth of yours as you are with sucking large cocks" I growled in a bossy way

Zoros POV:

“Don’t mind if I do. If it will finally put you in your place.” I chuckled.

But I had other plans.

I reached out palming his growing erection with my hand. My eye flicked up to him before I smirked. I roamed my hand up to the brim of his trousers.

“Beg.” I grinned

Kids POV:

I tilted my head back as I let out a loud moan when his hand touched my dick, I was going to go crazy if this teasing continued.

"I don't think you understand... Swordsman... You don't give me orders. Nobody gives me orders. So..."
I stared at him and smirked with and evil look. before I could finish my sentence, I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to my knees, revealing a full 14 inch cock.

"... Be a good boy and suck this dick".

Zoros POV:

I glanced up to him.

“You seem proud of your monstrosity. But I want you to beg for me to suck you off.”

I rumbled taking his cock gentling and slowly pumped him. AGONIZINGLY slow. I grinned looking up at him.

“Beg.”

Kids POV:

"Uggggghhhhhhh..... "

I growled and moaned extremely loud as he started so play with my dick.
I was used to women doing it to me, but I was surprised by how good this guy was at it. My head was going to explode anytime soon if this freakshow continued without me getting what I wanted.
Again I was used to women just doing whatever the fuck I told them to, but he was just being a difficult pain in the ass.

"alright you fucking twat, I'm begging you, put those sexy lips of yours around my cock right fucking now or i'll shove it down your throat myself by force"

I started to get angry as I could feel my dick pulsing in pain.