PART 2

Zoros POV:

"Luffy would you look at that, I didn't know Tulips could talk." I chuckled.
"Pft his pants are dumb too." Luffy snickered, "You really made him mad Zoro."
"Him? I'd hardly call him a man. A man disrespecting a woman ain't no man at all. Ah jee now I'm sounding like curly."
Luffy snickered behind me as I held a smirk on his lips tossing back my sake.

"Alright Luffy let's go. Lets leave the drag queen to tend to his lips and nails."
Luffy snickered finishing his milk and hopped off. I glanced to Kidd and smirked.
"Oh? Did that strike a nerve?"

Kids POV:

I was fucking furious at this point. I was clenching my fist so hard that the nails stabbed my skin causing my hand to bleed.

"what the fuck did you just call me?" I said in a very calm and psychopathic manner, getting right into his face.

Metal cutlery and other pirates metal weapons started to float around the room as I grew angrier and angrier by the second.

Zoros POV:

My lips curled into a dirty smirk. Licking over his teeth I chuckled lowly.

"Two. Bit. Drag. Queen." I purred, "Careful honey or your gonna break a nail. Or smudge that precious lipstick of yours."
Luffy snickered over my shoulder.

Kids POV:

As soon as I heard him say those words I picked him up by the neck with my hand and slammed him against the wall, holding him up from the floor and digging my nails into his flesh.

"You have a death wish mosshead? Cause I can fulfill that wish right fucking now and right here" I hissed right in his face.

People were running and screaming in the bar, trying to get out as quickly as they could so they wouldn't get killed by all the metal flying around in the room.

Zoros POV:

"Oi! Zoro was only playing with you! You don't have to be mean about it!" Luffy called, luckly he was able to untie himself from me before I was pinned to the wall.

"Oo big words coming from a girl." I chuckled, "What are you gonna do? Braid my hair to death? Oh! Tell me about all your boy crushes you have? Maybe even tell me a page in your diary? I'm so scared."

I crossed my arms liking the look on his face.

Kids POV:

"Thats it you cunt, you're dying today, get your vows ready you fucking insolent asshole"

as I was still holding him up, I pushed him even harder and higher against the wall creating a dent. I raised my metal arm up and with a swift movement of the wrist my retractable blade was released. I pointed it at the green haired guys throat as I was ready to slash it, when I heard a voice.

"STOP"

I turn my head around and see Killer behind me.

"Kid this isn't worth it, just leave the guy alone and let's leave. Don't waste your energy on this, we need to keep our energy to battle against Kaido." he said in a calm voice.
"Just shut the fuck up Killer, I don't wanna hear any of your do-goodism, it's revolting. I am busy trying to kill this stupid brat, let me finish my job" I shouted at him

Zoros POV:

"Yea Killer shut up his power is cool!" Luffy chimed.
"Luffy, no one asked you." I grunted.

My hand ran up to Kidd's hand before drawing toward his elbow. My eye locked onto him and I smirked.

"Well next time princess we can have some real fun. The cook would kill me if I didn't bring back what he needs."

Punching into his elbow his hand released from my neck. And I fell to my feet. Brushing past him i hummed with Luffy following behind me to the door.

"Oh zoro we need to tie your wrist so you don't get lost." Luffy called.
"Not now Luffy." I grunted

Kids POV:

"FUCK!!!!"

I growled and kneeled down to look at my elbow to check if I was hurt.

"CAPTAIN are you okay?!" heat came running towards me to see if I was okay but I pushed him off me
"Get off me idiot I'm fine. He punches like a lady you think I'd get hurt by that stupid guy?!"

I picked myself up and turned around

"where do you think you're going, Gaylord?"

I swiftly punched the green haired guy in the back with my metal arm and twirled my wrist once again, releasing the blade from the metal hand and stabbing the green haired guy until it pierced through his body completely.

"not looking so confident now huh, mosshead?" I smirked and laughed devilishly at the man. I then retracted the blade, making him fall to the ground.

Zoros POV:

Coughing up a bit of blood I hissed to the new wound I received. Chopper wasn't going to like this. Standing I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. And charged at him. I squared him right in the face and knocked him through the wall out onto the street. Grumbling I rolled up my sleeves and approached him.
But.
To my surprise. He was glowing.

"What the hell?"