Chapter 12: Molly

You and Clem were sitting there with the others when suddenly Omid got really bad sick. Ben and Christa started freaking out and carried him up the stairs and Ben told you two to stay where you are. That's when Clem got off the couch and started walking out towards the back door. "Clem, what are you doing?" You asked as you follow him.

"I'm not going to sit around here. Lee, needs our help!" He said. "But he said...." You started to say but Clem shakes his head and said. "The faster this gets done the faster we can find my parents." You sigh at this and give a slight nod to him and the two of you head out.

Some time later, you two were walking on a cobbled street where you could see the docks up ahead.
Suddenly, you heard a commotion going on. You two ran towards the noise and turn the corner to see a hooded figure was hovering over Lee as the figure raised their pick axe.
"No!" You and Clem screamed.

The figure stopped and turned its
attention to you two as Lee looks as well to see you two. "....Clem? (Y/N)?" He asked, confused. "Please....don't hurt him!" Clem begs the figure, who lowers their weapon and stands up. Lee gets up and goes over to you and hugs the both of you.

"You're not from Crawford." The figure said as Lee turns and sees the figure was revealed to be a short blonde haired woman. "Have you been following us?" Lee asked the woman. "Following you?" The woman asked in a tone that would suggest she thought that idea was absurd.

Then Kenny starts walking up behind her, aiming his gun at her. The woman, sensing his presence, sneered at this as Lee shouts. "Kenny, no! It's not our guy!" But before Kenny could get any closer to the woman, she gets down and does a leg swipe under Kenny's feet, knocking him down as he pulls the trigger.

The woman walks over and kicks his gun away from him then raised her axe and was about to attack him until Lee said. "No! He's with us!" She turns to stare at Lee as Kenny stands back up. She looks between the four of you then asked, as she puts her weapon away. "Who the hell are you people?"

"Everyone just calm down." Lee said but Kenny shouts over him. "I'll calm down once she tells me who the fuck she is."

"Back off, asshole. The name's Molly." She replied. "Molly. I'm Lee, this is Kenny, Clement and (y/n). We're not looking for any trouble." Lee introduced. "Hi." You greeted and you and Clem wave at Molly. Molly look at you and Clem for a moment before she looks at Lee and said. "You guys really aren't from Crawford, are you?"

"I don't even know what that is." Lee replied to her. "Everything beyond that barricade." Molly said, pointing at the large pile of dead bodies that were behind her. You gasped as you saw a few walkers were alive as the were pierced with spikes, almost like they were scarecrows.

"What the hell happened here?" Lee asked her. "You sure you wanna know?" Molly asked him and Lee nods, although hesitatinly. "When everything started going to shit, some people got together a d sealed off that whole neighborhood. Folks willing to do anything to stay alive, stop the dead getting in. I try to avoid 'em." Molly said.

"Why?" asked Kenny. Molly looks over her shoulder at him and said. "Let's just say they have a zero-tolerance policy for anyone who won't---or can't---live by their rules."

"So how'd you know we weren't them?" Kenny asked her. She lowers her eyes then turns to look at you and Clem and said. "Because there are no children in Crawford. Not anymore."

"What do you mean, no children? Why not?" Lee asked her. "No children, no elderly, no-one with an advanced medical condition. Basically no-one who might be a burden on the community. Crawford's all about the survival of the fittest. That's how they survived, while the rest of the world went to shit around them." Molly replied as she paces along the road and kept glancing at the Walker wall.