K.NJ

"I don't believe in that bullshit." I smirked as his angelic smile fell into a frown.

"So you don't believe in God?" He tilted his head to the side a bit.

"Nope."

"Then why are you sitting here?" Confusion clear on his face.

"I saw someone attractive come inside so I came to sit down next to them." I shrugged as I looked around the church in disgust.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why don't you believe in religion?"

I sighed in frustration, "I just don't pretty boy."

He blushed but cleared his throat. "Did He do something wrong?"

I raised an eyebrow at his question. "Do I have to repeat myself? I don't believe in bullshit."

"I-It's just that I've been feeling really lost and-you know what, never mind." He stood up but I wrapped my hand around his small him wrist and pulled him to sit back down.

"Don't tell me that you're questioning God's existence?" I chuckled when he started to play with his fingers. "What would the others here think? An innocent religious boy is questioning his own faith towards Him."

His eyes widened in panic which I found cute. "They'll murder me."

"Oh, but that's a sin." I shook my head and he pouted.

"Everything you do is a sin." He mumbled.

"You're right. I'm the worst, but that's why you like me." I let my words out in a low voice, trying to wrap him around my finger. I leaned in and just as I was about to kiss him, his hand pushed my chest.

"Who said I liked you, demon?" I chuckled and pulled away.

"So you know." He simply nodded. "I knew you weren't just a simple human. What are you exactly? I can't put my finger on it..."

"I'm an angel."

"Of course you are...You're too pretty to be an exorcist or a normal human at all." I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

"So you just acted like an unfaithful human?" He scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"You got me." I raised my hands in surrender. "But you did also act like a human." I chuckled.

"You know I'm not the only one in this building, right?"

"I do, but why aren't you sounding the alarm and calling the others?" I challenged.

"Because I know that you won't try anything." I looked at him in confusion and he smiled sweetly. "You've been watching me for a while, what made you get brave and talk to me?"

"What?"

"I know that you've seen your friend Yoongi talk to me, I'm not dumb." He giggled.

"I've seen you two talk, so what?" I buried my hands deeper inside my pockets and scanned the boring looking building.

"Aren't you curious about what we talk about?" I didn't answer. "Well, I'll tell you anyways." He looked up at the large crucifix and smiled. "He thinks I'm pretty. The first time I saw him, that's what he blurted out."

"You're not scared of us...why?" I played with the black ring on my finger and he placed his hand on mine to stop. He slowly took off my ring and put it on his finger, but it was slightly too big.

"I've met many of your kind. You, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung." He looked back at me and rolled his eyes. "All five of you follow me around and think I don't notice."

Could you really blame us? He looks so unreal. God really took his time in sculpting a perfect angel.

"I didn't know the others talked to you but why don't you say anything?" He smiled softly and stood up.

"It doesn't bother me. Anyways, I have to go. Goodbye, Namjoon." He walked away and I slumped further into my seat, I sighed when I remembered he took my black ring.

Namjoon...right...I almost forgot it was my name.

Is man merely a mistake of God's?
Or God merely a mistake of man?

-Friedrich Nietzsche