Ch.15

2 months later

Elsa's POV

I wake up on a cold February morning with frost patterns on my window, and snow falling outside. It's the perfect day for the best day of my life, my wedding. I don't get to enjoy the peace and quiet for very long though, the two noisiest people I know burst into the room, pulling me up and out of bed.

"Anna, rapunzel!" I groan. "The wedding isn't for two hours!"

"I know!" Anna giggles, "we'll barely have enough time to get you ready!"

I watch for a minute as she draws my bath, her growing belly visibly making it harder to do so. Laughing, another large stomach tries to help her too.

Rapunzel gave us all a shock when she showed up for my wedding yesterday 6 months pregnant, just like anna. I finally get up and help them help me get ready.

Jacks POV

Eugene and Kristoff force me out of bed and into the suit I have to wear for the wedding, but I don't go down without a fight.

"I don't want to wear it!" I yell as they pry my fingers from my bedpost.

"I. Know." Eugene says.

"We had to wear them too" says Kristoff.

About 10 minutes and a broken bed post later, I finally give up and let them put me in the suit, and make my hair look semi presentable. A knock on the door signals it's time to go.

As we enter the cathedral, I can't help but notice that Elsa must've come in last night for last minute decorating. The walls and ceiling shimmers in subtle ice crystals.

"Beautiful" I whisper to myself.

I have to wait for what seems like an eternity before I see Elsa walk towards me. I don't know how to breathe. She looks so amazing, words can't even describe. Her hair is in it's usual braid, but it looks almost like there's ice woven through it, making it glitter. Her dress is long sleeved, very glittery, and very white. It looks like freshly fallen snow. When the light hits it, I can see ice patterns in the fabric. She's absolutely beautiful.

Elsa's POV

I finally reach Jack, where we say our vows and are pronounced queen and king of arendelle. And then I get to kiss him. I keep thinking as time wears on, I'll get used to kissing him, but the thrill remains the same as the first time we kissed. But now it's even stronger, I don't have to worry about him leaving me, I get to be with him for the rest of my life.

Our reception ends early-apparently an outdoor reception wasn't a good idea in February-and jack carries me upstairs to our room. He gently puts me down, and we both go out on our pajamas.

Crawling into bed together, we look at eachother, so in love we don't even need to speak to know what the other is thinking.

Jack kisses me, with a love and intensity I've never felt from him before.

"He really has loved me all this time," I think, and I feel so lucky to be able to give it right back to him.