Ch.7

'Levi says Eren is an idiot, but he also says he's his idiot titan boyfriend.'

*****after school at Eren's house*****

"Hey.. Levi." Eren said sitting on the couch with a drink of water. Levi looked up from his book with his normal expression.

"What is it brat?" He glared. That made Eren start to stutter a bit.

"W-well... This morning y-you said you w-wanted to tell me something?" Eren said. Levi put the book down, walking over to Eren, sitting on the couch beside him. Eren tensed up when he scooted closer.

"How about we go to a bar." Levi said.

"B-but Levi! We have school tomorrow and-"

Levi yanked Eren's shirt, making Eren blush a dark red.

"You can miss one day, can't you?" Levi whispered in the boys ear.

Eren sat there frozen, hearing Levi's voice would make anyone say yes. But Eren just couldn't.

"I'm sorry Levi.. But no!" The boy said getting up. The older male watched as Eren left the room. He sighed and stretched before getting up and walking to the door.

"Whatever. I guess I'll be going now." Levi said opening the door.

"See ya." Levi called out. He walked on the sidewalk heading to town.

'Damn brat. Ugh why does he have to be so cute?' Levi shook his head.

Eren laid on his bed, nothing to do.

'Why did I say no?" The Boy said taking out a piece of paper and a pencil. He then started to sketch out a wolf. He couldn't really concentrate so he put on some music.(black veil brides, Blood on the dance floor, sleeping with sirens, skillet, skrillex, Jeffree Star, System of a Down, and all of that stuff)

20 min later he was done with his drawing. He held it up examining it.

"Perfect." He said. He checked his watch and it was 5:46

"Shit!! I need to run over to Levi!" Eren said getting off his bed and put on his shoes and ran out the door.

Once he got there he almost forgot to knock on the door.

"Umm. Jeager?" Levi said opening the door. Eren smiled took Levi's hand.

"Can we go on a walk?" Eren asked. Levi stood there for a sec, then slowly nodded his head. Eren smiled more and it made Levi blush. He looked down quickly so Eren couldn't see the red on his face.

"Let's go." Eren said dragging Levi outside. It felt quite nice out today, perfect weather to go walking.

They walked around the park until they reached a bench with flowers surrounding it. Eren smiled and sat on the bench and motioned Levi to sit by him. Levi crossed his arms and stared at Eren.

"What?" Eren said confused. Levi bit his tongue trying not to laugh.

"There's bird shit all over that bench." Levi said.

Eren's eyes widened. Ge slowly looked down to see poop everywhere.

"Ahh!" He yelled and jumped off the bench. Levi held in a laugh.

Eren then sat on the ground once he wiped off his clothes. Levi sat down across from him looking at all the beautiful flowers. Eren smiled and picked some of them.

He then started to make little crowns.

"Here!" Eren said putting one on Levi's head. Levi sat there with crossed arms, not even paying attention what just happened.

Eren giggled and made another and put more on his head. Then after that he just simply put them all over him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Levi snapped back into reality.

"Welcome back!" Eren giggled. Still putting flowers on him. Levi sat in confusion.

"Back?" Levi said looking around, "I was never gone."

Eren laughed quietly to himself while Levi sat thinking what was going on. Levi tried taking the flowers off, but Eren just kept throwing more on him, witch made him mad.

"Jea-"

He then fell right on top of him. Eren's face turning bright red slowly opening his eyes looking up to see two grey ones. Eren could see some people slowly walking past staring. Levi stared down at the burnet chuckling quietly to himself.

"Your really amusing when your all shy like that." Levi said getting off of him. Eren, who was still on the ground, sighed in relief and turned on his side. Levi looked up at the sky making Eren look up to.

"Hey, look. That cloud.. It looks like a Titan, about to eat....." Eren stopped there. Levi looked over to see him getting up rubbing his head.

********le time skip tomorrow******

Levi got up stretching and turning off his annoying clock. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and getting up from his bed going to his dresser. He pulled out a Blood On The Dance Floor T-shirt and some jeans. He put them on and walked into his kitchen.

He opened the fridge which looked like nothing has ever been used. He took out some stuff to make coffee while he brushed his teeth and hair.

After cleaning his teeth and brushing his hair, he took his coffee and drinker most if it before putting it in the sink and very quickly cleaning it out and heading out the door. The bus pulled right up once he shut his door. When he got on he realized he was getting cold stares. He didn't know why, and even the bus driver wasn't smiling at him today. Everyone talked to him, but now they were glaring as if he murdered somebody's animal or something.

Once he got to a seat with one of his friends they started to talk.

"Oi shitty four eyes. Why is people looking at me like this and not talking to me??!" Levi turned his gaze to a girl with brown pulled back hair and glasses.

"Well I got this E-mail of you and Eren, I think it's ador-"

"WAIT WHAT?!!? What E-mail!!??" Levi said taking the girls phone and going to her E-mail. It then showed a pic of him and Eren when he fell on top of Eren. His face went completely red once he got done seeing the pic and reading what it said.

'Look! Are these 2 guys really gay for each other?! Send this to 3 people!'

Hange took her phone back fangirling a little, while Levi was about to be sick.

'Yes I like him, but.... I would love to go out with him! I really truly would. But I don't know! Whenever I find out who sent this first, their going to regret it!' Levi thought gritting his teeth.

*************