Driving me crazy

Mature content ahead. 18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob grinned widely as he licked at Arthit's earlobe. His senior's body trembled against his and it delighted Kongpob.

"Kong..." Arthit moaned. His neck arched back and he buried his fingers in Kongpob's silky, black hair. 

Kongpob nuzzled Arthit's ear and his nose traveled down his neck making Arthit grip his hair so tight that it hurt. Kongpob nibbled kisses up his neck and his cut jaw. He moved on to his cheeks until he reached his pink lips. 

Their heads moved this way and that way as their tongues dueled. Kongpob pulled Arthit up as they kissed and tumbled them back on to the bed. Arthit immediately rolled on top of him and looked down at him with a dazed look. His pink lips were swollen and he was breathing hard. 

Arthit slid his hand slowly up Kongpob's chest. His hand traveled up and circled his neck. He then leaned down to kiss him once again. Their hands traveled all over each others bodies as they kissed. Arthit sucked hard on Kongpob's tongue and Kongpob's finger nails bit into his back as he ground against his cock.

Their lips made sucking sounds as kissed and nibbled at each other's lips. Soon that wasn't even enough and Kongpob slid his hand inside Arthit's shirt and stroked his nipples. Arthit ground his cock tighter against his and Kongpob's body arched trying to get closer. 

Arthit was kissing Kongpob's neck when he heard a knock on his door. He pulled back so quickly that he fell off the bed.

"Arthit?! Is Kongpob in there? His phone is ringing in his room," Prija called out through the door. 

Arthit looked up from the floor at Kongpob in panic. Kongpob got up and put the bed back together. He ruffled his hair back into place and walked towards the door while Arthit sat on his desk chair again. 

"Hi. Yes, I'm here. I was just asking for help with my homework from Arthit." Kongpob didn't wait for Priya's answer as he walked next door to his room, but he thought he heard her say "but where are you books?"

Arthit stared at his closed laptop for a few minutes. His phone rang and it snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at the screen and saw that it was Namtan. Arthit coughed to clear his voice and picked up the phone. Somehow, seeing her name wasn't as exciting as it used to be. Now the only thing that excited him was thinking about a pair of dark brown eyes and soft, tanned skin that lived next door to him.

"Hey, Namtan. What's up?" Arthit asked. 

"Arthit? Are you home? Can I come over?" Namtan sounded as if she was crying. 

Arthit frowned as he wondered what Jay had done now. "Yeah, sure. Come on over."

Arthit hung up and opened his laptop. He shook his head at the porn he'd been watching. If Kongpob had seen it, he would never have been able to live it down. Arthit closed the page and shut off his laptop. It looked like he wasn't gonna get any studying done today. 

Arthit left his room and walked down the stairs. His mom was opening the door and Arthit frowned as he saw it was Kongpob's classmate, Nong Nin. This girl again. My new brother is too damn popular. 

Arthit stared after her as she made her way up the stairs, presumably to Kongpob's room. Arthit sat in the living room for 20 minutes and then Namtan arrived. She looked distraught so Arthit took her up to his room. As they neared his room, Kongpob came out and saw them. 

Arthit saw Kongpob frown and look downcast. He felt like explaining, but he didn't know why. They weren't anything were they? Whatever they were doing couldn't last. Could it?

Arthit led Namtan into his room and closed the door. Even while they talked Arthit kept his ears open. He wanted to hear everything that was going on next door. He heard some laughter and his jaw tightened. His lips pressed into a tight line as he imagined Nong Nin laughing and touching Kongpob's shoulder and looking at him with heart eyes and...and...and...

"Arthit!" Namtan yelled. Arthit started and looked at her. He looked down and his hands were clenched into fists as if he wanted to punch something.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying?" Arthit asked as he tried to focus on Namtan.

"Are you alright? It's like you're not even here?" Namtan said as she looked at Arthit a concerned expression. 

"I'm okay. Sorry...I'm getting a text" Arthit looked down at his phone and texted Kongpob. Kongpob hadn't really texted him, but Arthit wanted to preserve his pride. 

Sounds like you're having a good time over there. Arthit waited for the response and it came like three seconds later.

Yes, I am. Thank you very much. Kongpob replied sarcastically.

Arthit's jaw muscle started to tick in anger. Meet me outside for a second. 

"Sorry, Namtan. I have to go to the bathroom. Give me a few minutes," Arthit said apologetically. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm actually gonna go. Thanks for letting me vent." Namtan smiled kindly and made her way outside. She waved to Arthit and made her way downstairs.

Arthit waited outside the bathroom and Kongpob came out of his room and closed the door behind him. 

"What do you...?" Kongpob was interrupted as Arthit grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the bathroom. Inside, Arthit let Kongpob go and locked the door behind him. 

Arthit walked Kongpob forward until he hit the sink. Arthit breathed hard as he started by circling  Kongpob's neck with his hand and then rubbing his cheek with his thumb in a soft caress. Kongpob looked back at him with heavy lidded eyes and rubbed his face against Arthit's palm. 

Kongpob's eyes pleaded with him and Arthit was happy to oblige as he dipped his head to kiss him. Kongpob's arms came up around his neck and his hands caressed his hair as Arthit devoured him. Their lips glistened as they sucked and nibbled at each other. 

Kongpob raised one leg to Arthit hip and ground his cock against him. Arthit moaned and grabbed Kongpob's leg by the back of the knee. He lifted Kongpob onto the sink and Kongpob wrapped his legs around Arthit. 

Arthit grabbed Kongpob's ass and ground against him as he kissed his neck, earlobe and anywhere he could reach. 

Kongpob's hands came down to his belt and undid it. Arthit helped him and his cock sprung out. 

Kongpob stroked him and Arthit reached into his pants to do the same to him. They covered each other's mouths to muffle their moans as they stroked each other to completion. 

"P'! Hmmm" Kongpob moaned against Arthit's lips as he came in his hand. He stroked his P' faster and looked at his face as he came. Arthit was sweating with all the exertion and he bit his lip as he came.

Kongpob leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. Their foreheads touched as they panted breaths against each other. 

After some moments, they zipped up their pants and Kongpob got off the sink. Kongpob opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Arthit put his hand up.

"Don't say anything. We can talk when she leaves," Arthit opened the door and walked out.