☾ Chapter Two ☽

Several years has passed since my meeting with the goddess, Ari. I'm now five years old.

I still can't fully accept the fact that I was reincarnated into a yandere otome game, and to add to that, as the villainess too.

I loathe yanderes and now I'm into a game with not one, but four yandere guys! Huhuh, this is horrifying! If I let the heroine and the other mobs be, there will still be bloody deaths coming from the capture targets and if I try to stir them away, who knows what will happen?

I shook my head. Calm down, Mitsu-- no wait, Alice. Just worry about that in the future, it's still pretty far! You can do it. You can save people from their fated deaths--

My inner pep talk was cut short when my mother picked me up from the ground.

"Alice~! We're going to have dinner with the royal family! Isn't that amazing?!", my mother said, poking my cheek.

The Royal family?! One of the capture targets is your charming, blonde prince hiding insane intentions. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I gazed at her with an opened mouth. She smiled before pinching my cheek. I've always hated it when adults do this to me, especially that one aunt of mine in my past life.

I wonder how they're coping with my death? It's quite ironic. My family always tried to make me as smart as possible, enrolling me into cheap after-school cram schools and such. It's probably disappointing for them that I died stupidly.

My mother brought me to my bedroom and dressed me up in a poofy red dress. She tied my short, red hair into a small braid and put a black bow on it. She then pinched my cheeks once again before holding my feet and slipping them into black doll shoes.

My mother was a stay-at-home mom while my father was the general of the army, he's mostly working and hopes to pass off the title to my older brother. I was glad I was born into a family of marquess, it means I'm a noble, and when you're a noble, you're filthy rich.

Me and my mother met father and my quiet older brother by two years, Aaron, at the front gates of the mansion. My father gave off a strict and tempting aura. His battles were represented by the scar he had across his left eye. I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe my father can protect me from the insane capture targets, hehe.

The carriage ride was bumpy throughout the journey. Luckily, we lived in a manor that was about, thirty minutes away from the castles if you take the carriage.

Mother was telling me a story about a prince and a knight falling inlove, I was infatuated with it, Aaron was listening attentively while my father watched out the window with a slightly uncomfortable and confused expression.

"It's based on a true story, darling. My brother is the knight!", mother chimed. My mouth turned into an 'o'.

I clapped my hands. "That was so lovely, mother! Please tell me more!".

"Sure! Once we make our way home. We have arrived already.", she said, clasping her hands together. I gaze out the window with a star-struck expression, the place was beautiful.

We exited the carriage. I held a dazzled expression as I scanned the beauty of the front garden and the castle. Never in my two lives have I seen a place as beautiful as this.

Aaron kept a calm expression before pushing away his red bangs out of his golden eyes. He still kept a poker face on. I thought his bangs kept him from seeing the beauty of the place but I guess he simply didn't care.

We met the royal family on the porch of the castle. They were dressed elegantly. Between the king and queen, was their son, the yandere capture target. I might scream.

"Goodmorning, Ross and Thea Rowena. They must be your children?", the king asked, gesturing towards me and Aaron.

Mother smiled, "Yes they are!".

"Ah, meet my son, Allen.", the king touched his son's blonde locks. Allen approached and grinned at me and Aaron.

You cannot fool me with those adorable and princely look of yours, future yandere!

"I think you three should play in the playground we have while we wait for the chefs to be finished. Mina, please escorts them", the queen, a very gorgeous and elegant woman, said. A maid who was standing next to the door, nodded and approached us.

We then made our way to their playground. I had an idea.. If I could become close friends with the prince, there's a possibility I could change his schemes and be able to bring up his secrets.

Huhuh, I hope this idea of mine goes well.

A/N: Lmao, it's literally 12:30am and since I'm not sleepy, I decided to write the second chapter.

I'm sorry if it seems so bad so far uwu. My English is not the best but I'm trying to improve as I write.

Hope you like it!