E L E V E N

The sight of a perfect, small ass in cherry print ruffle edged pyjama shorts, pertruding slightly from behind the fridge door brought a low whistle from Hoseok's lips as he walked into the kitchen.

"God, that's a beautiful view," he stated lowly, walking up behind Suzy, wrapping arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder, inspecting the contents of the cold cabinet with her.

"And I could have easily been Rosé you know, and then how would you have felt?" Suzy asked with a smile.

"Rosé's still sitting out on the front porch talking to Jimin, I'd recognise that gorgeous ass anywhere," Hoseok murmured kissing her cheek.

"Is that chocolate fudge cake?" He enquired, pressing himself closer against Suzy to inspect the dessert in the fridge.

Suzy managed to steady her breathing, the feel of Hoseok's bare chest against her back causing small warm tingles of excitement to rush through her.

"Er, yes, Rosé made it yesterday.Would you like some?" she offered softly, trying to ignore the effect he was having on her.

"If it tastes as good as it looks, then I'd love some," Hoseok answered, his lips close to her ear, the innuendo in his voice so apparent.

Suzy reached for the plate and carefully took it from the fridge, Hoseok stepping back from her so she could place it on the counter. Cutting two generous slices of the rich dessert, and carefully placing them on the plates Hoseok had set down next to her, Suzy watched him as he took a seat on one of the high stools opposite her, not able to stop her eyes raking over his well defined chest and toned abdomen, trying not to let her gaze linger too long on the way the gray shorts he wore sat low on his narrow hips.

Turning to get two forks from the drawer, the need to focus on something other than the undoubtedly beautiful specimen that sat over from her, Suzy pushed one of the plates in Hoseok's direction. A small nagging doubt in the back of her mind told her that tonight and resisting any form of temptation was not going to be the walk in the park she had first imagined. There was also another part of Suzy that found her deciding she wouldn't care. A little surprised that she was even thinking that way, Suzy placed the cake back in the fridge.

"How about we take this up to bed?" Hoseok suggested as she closed the fridge door, already standing, plates in hand.

Suzy returned the smirk he wore, not missing the playful glint in his eyes. It appeared she wasn't alone in considering throwing caution to the wind tonight.

"In a hurry?" She asked as Hoseok hastily made his way to the stairs.

"I've spent most of my day with Jimin and now I want some time for us that's all," he told her with a wink.

"I'll be right up, I'll just say night to Rosé," Suzy stated, carefully opening the front door in the hope she wasn't interupting.

"Just wanted to say goodnight," she told the couple softly, smiling at the sight of Rosé and Jimin sitting on the porch swing together.

"Sleep well," Rosé replied, returning the smile.

"Yeah, night Suzy, tell Hoseok hyung I'll call him tomorrow," Jimin added.

Suzy nodded, closing the door as carefully as she had opened it. Taking a deep breath, she ascended the stairs to her room. Hoseok sat leaning against the headboard, his long legs sprawled out in front of him. Suzy settled herself next to him, picking up her plate and enjoying a mouthful of the cake.

"So Miss Bae, it's been a while since this boy had a sleepover, what's the plan? Doing our hair, painting our nails?"

Suzy laughed, nudging his arm with her elbow.