Foreword

Hi, welcome to the preview of Dimensions. Just so that you are all aware, this is only a preview of the book - the first five chapters - as the full work can be found and purchased on amazon. This series is in the process of being created and I'm very excited for everyone to see my work so I hope you enjoy it.

A quick word of warning - trigger warning - this book will be hard to read for some people and does focus on graphic scenes of violence and abuse. If you believe this book is not the right book for you to read then I completely understand and I hope you can find some of my other works much easier to read. If anyone is struggling with what protagonist Leah is experiencing then I will link some websites down below where you can talk to someone who can help you. 

Now that the warning is out of the way, I hope those of you that go on to continue reading enjoy the first five chapters of Dimensions and enjoy the development of friendship, trust and adventure in the fictional universe I have created and the dimensions my characters are able to discover.

Thank you, I hope you all have a good day.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to check out some of the links below for organisations waiting to help:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/mental-health-helplines/

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-we-do/

(For reasons unknown to me, hyperlink to the websites cannot be added. Sorry for the inconvenience.)