SHIPS IN BTS MAKNAE LINE

Minmin/Jimji

This two is called the "Mochi couple"

This two is called the "Mochi couple". Jimin is very attached to Minji, this ship is a very popular ship. Minji doesn't like it when the other's teases him because of his height and his baby hands, she will always defend him. He is also very jealousy, if she talks more to other male idols, he will ask the male idols to excuse them. If the others say he had gotten fat she will disagree and sometimes get mad at them.

Moments
Jokes
Jin was telling his dad jokes, every one of them made you laugh abit but this one joke makes you feel fiery inside. "Why does the king was only one feet tall? Because he was the ruler *lol*, but maybe it's also because of Jiminie." Then the boys started to laugh except for Jimin, "Hyung! Did I not told you to not offend the others with your jokes!?" Then there was a long pause of silence, "It's okay noona, it's just a joke." Jimin answered, but that wasn't the answer i was expecting. "No Jiminie, i'm sick of everyone teasing and offending others." I glared at the boys, but mostly at Jin, "She's right guys, we apologise noona and Jiminie please forgive us." Namjoon apologised "yeah." The others following, "it's alright, but don't do that again." "Yes, of course." After that Jimin and i cuddled all night long.

Mintae

This ship is called the "Alien couples

This ship is called the "Alien couples.", they could talk in their own alien languange. Sometimes if Tae wants to talk about something private he would talk with Minji using alien languange. This ship is also popular. They will make weird and funny faces together. Taehyung is known with his 4D personality, while Minji has an 8D personality (see what i did there;)).

Moments
Award show
We were at an award show, and it was AMAZING, Taehyung's favorite singer then performed, Taehyung and i being the person we are sang the song like crazy. The cameraman decides to focus on us, when the camera recorded us we haven't noticed and we just kept on singing, while the others covered their faces out of embarrassment. After the song ended Tae and i hugged and kept on singing the song all night, when we were in the car, Tae fell asleep on my shoulder and i fell asleep on his head.

Minkook

These two are called "The bunny couple

These two are called "The bunny couple." because both of they used to have bunny teeth. These two are VERY athletic and are good impresionists. Jungkook got the nickname "Evil maknae." While Minji is "Evil noona.", they love to prank the others, but Minji doesn't want it to be harmful or dangerous, they would do impresions of the boys and copy them just to make them feel annoyed. If Jungkook is feeling nervous or shy, Minji will always be there for him. Jungkook is very possessive of his noona, he doesn't like it if she gets too close with other male idols, he would just pull her away from them if he doesn't take it anymore. Just like Yoonji, they are cuddle buddies.

Moments
Red carpet
We were at a red carpet. The boys and i couldn't believe it, there were many famous celebrities thay greeted us. Then the one person Jungkookie always wanted to meet, IU was there Kookie pulled my skirt so he could get my attention. "Noona... noona look," "Kookie stop pulling my skirt." "Look noona." He pointed somewhere, i was trying to find who was Kookie pointing at, and then i saw her. "IU!" Kookie and i exclaimed in unison, we looked at each other and nodded, "Namjoon? Can you excuse us for a bit?" I asked "Where exactly are you going?" "IU!" We said once again in unison pointing at her. He sighed and allowed us. We ran over to her trying, Jungkook was trying to chill his jams. "Um... excuse me? You're IU, right." He asked but already knowing it's her.
"Yes, and you two must be Jungkook and Minji! It's such a pleasure to meet you." She shook our hand, you could see Kookies face turning red as a tomato, we then talked for a few more and introduced her to the boys, "Am i dreaming noona?" Kookie asked turning to me "Aren't i the one who supposed to ask you that, Kookie?" We smiled at each other and had fun there.

Okay sorry if it's too cheesy or not really a moment thing, but i tried, okay. Well... baiiii!
Anyeong!