FANSIGN

(A/N: I'm really sorry if I posted late, it's becuz yesterday I had a severe cold, and a day before that was my birthday, so i was really tired. And this chapter is not going to be like the real life fansign soo... yeah. Btw, back to the story:))

                            Hair:

                           Outfit:

                           Outfit:

                             MinjiWe were having our first ever fansign

                             Minji
We were having our first ever fansign. Of course all of us are excited, i mean why wouldn't we be? But other than that we are SUPER nervous and scared, but we managed to comfort ourselves.

"It's time." Our manager informed us, we nodded and walked towards the seats that are in order. Jin Yoongi Me Hoseok Namjoon Jimin Taehyung Jungkook.
We greeted ourselves first of course. Jin was first to greet a fan, that makes the rest and i have to wait. After Jin was done she went to Yoongi, after that she finally went to me.

Me: Hello there what's your name?"

Fangirl: *Roles eyes* can't you just hurry up and sign my stuffs.

Me: Oh yes, of course. What do you want me to sign?" She throwed some kind of book at me that says "Minji is the worst", the boys were shocked and angry at the same time.

Jin: Excuse me, why exactly did you throw your book at her!?"

Me: It's okay hyung.."

Fangirl: She doesn't belong in this band, Oppa!" She yelled while slapping my face hard, i was holding back my tears as best as i can.

Namjoon: Security, take her away please!" He called for the security while glaring at her, you could literally see the flames in his eyes.

Jungkook: Noona are you okay!?" He exclaimed looking worried.

Me: I'm okay guys, don't worry." I smiled at them. Yoongi suddenly grabs the mic.

Yoongi: Army's, please don't hurt or hate Minji! She's a big part of the family, if we didn't have her Bangtan will never be the same, Please protect her!" He said through the mic, Army's were like "We love you Minji!" And " We promise to protect her, Oppa's!" I smiled at him and mumbled a "Thank you." Then suddenly i was attacked with a bear hug from the boys.

The boys: We love you Minji."

Army: Aww~:

Me: I love you too."

The fansign went perfect, there wasn't a fan that hurted me this far, there were many fangirls and fanboys that gave us presents, we are very grateful and happy.

Me: Thank you so much for accepting me, Army's. I hope we could all grow closer to each other. Saranghae!" I blow a kiss to them and giving them a finger heart.

Army's: We love you too!"

It was amazing!