Chapter 1

*Morning*

I was sleeping on my bed when I hear the door are knocked.

Minori: Hm...? Come in.

The door are opened... it's my maid.

Maid 1st: Milady Minori, it's time to get up. You're be late for first day of school.

She said, I sits up when I stretching my arms and I spoke.

Minori: Alright, make some breakfast and wake up for my little sister.

Maid 1st: Of course, milady Minori.

She said and left when she close the door. I get off my bed when I walked to the bathroom as I close the door from behind and locked it. I take off my pajamas, green bra and pantie when I step in the shower and I turn on the warm water as I started humming of tone.

*38 minutes later*

I turn off the warm water when I step out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body to walked to the door as unlocked it and open the door to walk out of the bathroom. I dry my body with the towel to remove away from me when I put it on my new green bra and pantie then my old school uniform and heels. I brushes my hair with my hairbrush as I set down my table.

Minori: Time for a breakfast~

I said to myself, I walked to the door when I open the door to walked out of my room and goes downstairs to go to the dining room. I see my mother and father when I spoke.

Minori: Good morning, mother and father.

My mother and father notice me was smile when my father spoke.

Cecil: Ah good morning, my lovely daughter~

Cecil: Awww you're so cute when my daughter is a princess~

He said to making me giggling.

Minori: Aww father, anyway~ what's good new about the school?

Cecilia: Oh, it's Morinomiya School and~ you have a "Babysitters Club".

She said to making me shocked when I squealing.

Minori: Oh my god! I love you mother and I'm so excited! My little sister gonna love it!

I said to make my mother and father chuckle then smiled when I hear my little baby sister call out of my name.

Mina: Minori-neechan~!

I turn my head when she run toward to me as I lift Mina up with my hands.

Mina: Wheeee~

We laughed and I hugged her softly.

Minori: Good morning, my sweet little sister Mina.

I said to smile and she smile back to me. I set Mina down to the chair cause she was sitting. My mother, father, Mina and I eating some breakfast. After the breakfast, I pick up my little baby sister into my arms when I walked to the door cause the maid who open the door.

Minori: We're off.

Maid 1st: Have a good day, milady Minori and Mina.

She said when she watched us to leave.

*In Morinomiya School*

I walked to the hallway when I saw... the tall man has light brown hair parted on the left, and dark eyes (but usually shown closed). He always shown wearing glasses and a suit. He has the overall appearance of a butler. He walked toward to us when he spoke.