Chapter 2

The next morning, the maid open the door when the butler walked in.

Maid 1st: Lady Minori, it's time for wake up~

She said to making me groan when I turn over and the butler chuckle as then...

Mina & Minori: AAAAH!

We squealing because the butler tickling us when we giggles.

Minori: Stop it~!

Butler 1st: Give up?

Minori: I give up, just STOB IT!

((A/N: SOUND LIKE JIN OPPA FROM BTS! WHERE'S MY ARMY!!))

Butler & Maid 1st: Hahaha.

The butler stopped tickle us when Mina and I panting.

Mina: You meanie!

Butler 1st: Haha, I'm sorry. Now, lady Minori, you'll be late for school.

Minori: Oh right, can you change me?

Butler 1st: Of course.

He said when I get off my bed, the maid walked to my little sister Mina. I walked to him as space when the butler lift the magic blanket up as shaking it up, he drop it down because I wear a new uniform, white high socks and brown shoes.

((A/N: Don't ask me like that -_- it's a magic))

Minori's Mind: Amazing about the fits are perfectly.

I feel happy when I turn around... I shock what I saw Mina wear green dress and black shoes.

Mina's dress:

Minori: So cute~!

Minori: So cute~!

I said to make Mina giggling when the butler was brushing my hair with the hairbrush softly then he put the green headband on top of my head.

Butler 1st: All done, lady Minori.

Minori: Thanks.

I said when I lift my little sister Mina as she hugged me gently, I hear the door are knocked.

Minori: Hm?

Butler 2nd: Lady Minori, the breakfat is ready from in the dining room.

Minori: Oh thank you.

I said to walk out my room with my little sister Mina when I goes to the downstairs then walked to the dining room.

Mina & Minori: Good morning mother and father~

Cecilia: Good morning, our beautiful daughters~

Cecil: Morning our princesses.

After the breakfast, I drink some orange juice and Mina drink some milk when she sighs happily to making me giggling. I stood up when I lift my little sister Mina up and I hold her as she grabs my shirt with her small fingers.