Sixty Three - Tickles

"What do you think?"

Arin didn't look at Dan as he asked the question, his eyes fixed to the screen in front of him as he tapped away at the buttons on his controller. They were in the middle of a recording - almost at the 10 minute mark - and Arin was trying to rope Dan into some sort of conversation; he was being unusually quiet.

There was no reply, so Arin cast a glance at him. The blind man was slouched in his seat, scrolling on his phone and occasionally lifting it to his ear to hear the contents of whatever he was looking at be read out to him. Arin could hear the slight murmur of the automated voice, but Dan had turned the volume right down so it wouldn't be picked up on the mic and it wouldn't disturb the session. Still, couldn't it wait?

"Hey, put your phone down!" Arin told him, slightly annoyed that Dan wasn't paying full attention.

He'd been a bit distracted ever since he came into the office that afternoon. He didn't seem miserable, so Arin wasn't exactly worried, but he was undoubtedly caught up in something. Dan jerked, sitting up hastily as he realised he'd been caught. He flashed Arin an apologetic smile and turned his phone off, stuffing it into his pocket.

"Sorry. Where in the level are we?" he asked, finally contributing.

"I got past that last boss finally. He was tough, but, y'know... have you seen these muscles?"

Dan laughed at that.

"No, but I've felt them," he commented, not entirely joking.

Arin caught him wiggling his eyebrows with a stupid grin on his face and laughed, then noticing the timer.

"Well, on that note I think it's time for next time on Game Grumps!" he decided.

"Oh, really? That went super quickly. Bye!" added Dan with a smile.

Arin paused the game and turned off the capture. He leaned back on the couch and sighed.

"I'm exhausted. If we lose these episodes too I'm gonna punch someone."

Dan giggled a little at Arin's deadpan tone before taking out his phone again.

"You're really glued to that thing today, huh?"

"You got a problem with that, Big Cat?" Dan joked in return to Arin's comment.

"I do when you spend an entire episode on it, and I have to carry the whole commentary." Arin couldn't help but let a little accusation slip into his voice.

Dan turned his head to Arin, wide eyes in surprise. His bewildered and slightly hurt expression reminded Arin of a sad puppy and he instantly regretted his tone.

"Sorry, that was mean! Anyway, what'cha looking at?" he asked, trying to show that he wasn't actually that mad.

After a moment of thought Dan gave a small smile.

"Nothing. I'm blind, remember?" he teased.

Arin shoved his shoulder playfully, and the two of them laughed.

"Oh, is that how it is?" Arin mused, "Well I know how to make you talk."

His tone was slightly suggestive and he slid closer to Dan on the couch. Dan narrowed his eyes some as his smile grew wider.

"And how's that?"

Arin grabbed Dan and pulled him on top of him. The blind man of course didn't see it coming and yelped in surprise, dropping his phone which luckily landed softly on the carpet. Arin pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping his arms around his slender form so that there was no hope of escape. Realising this, Dan gave a short giggle into Arin's mouth before doing his part as well, closing his eyes as their bodies were intertwined. Half way through Arin rolled them over so that he was on top, pinning Dan down on the couch. He saw Dan's expression shift and he seemed to guess where this was going, but Arin had other plans. He smiled slyly, leaning further in to carry on the illusion until the last moment.

Dan grabbed at his shirt eagerly, pulling him down fast to kiss him again, lost in the moment. Arin let him for a moment before moving his hands down, but not to where Dan expected. Instead he stopped at Dan's sides, moving away from the kiss as he finally did what he intended from the start.

Another surprised cry escaped Dan's lips, shortly followed by laughter as Arin tickled him. He flailed under Arin, trying desperately to escape, but Arin was merciless. He knew Dan's weakest spots and didn't hold back, not giving him a chance to fight back. Dan's laughter rang throughout the sound-secure room, though Arin had a feeling that it could probably be heard outside as well. He continued for a few more minutes before finally relenting and letting Dan get his breath back.

He was red in the face as he flopped down, his whole body going limp as he took deep breaths. Arin giggled, moving off of him and helping him back up.

"You gonna tell me now?" he asked, "Or will it take another round of tickles?"

Dan leaned away at the mention, prompting more giggles from Arin. He sighed, huffing in defeat as he adjusted his glasses which had started to slide down his nose in his struggle. A smile made its way onto his lips and he turned his head towards Arin.

"I'm thinking of getting a guide dog."