4

~ 1 week later ~

I haven't gotten the time to tell my parents and my uncle about it so I think I will do it today. I am really nervous, Maybe they will kick me out of the family and take all my money. Maybe I am just thinking a little to much.

You can do this Heather, you can do everything. I was mentally saying that to myself while I was walking my way to my uncles office. My parents where there too. So I don't have to tell it two times.

I knocked on the door and walked in, I bowed and quietly sat down on a chair. They stopped speaking when I came inside. We where really not that quiet before, but maybe because I moved from the house things have changed.

My dad was the first to talk. " Heather why are you sweating? " I was so into thinking about what will happen when i tell them, I didn't even realise that I was sweating like a pig. " OH it's nothing, it's just really hot right now " I said faning myself. " You don't look that good Heather, are you sick? " my Mom said in panic. " I am totally f-i " I couldn't even finish my sentence before I had to grab the garbage bin and throw up.

When I was done I put the garbage bin away and smiled at them " see I am totally fine Mom, no need to worry " my parents and my uncle looked almost in shock at me. " But it is something that I have to tell you, Mom, dad, uncle..... I am pregnant " they looked even more shocked, my mom began crying out of joy, I don't really know why. " Are you mad at me? I know I should be more careful, I am really sorry " I began crying and sobbing really hard. My mom put me in a though hug. A hug that would make you feel safe. Later my Dad and uncle joined the hug. We where hugging quite a while. We stopped hugging when my uncles secretary came inside and said that exo had to talk to him.

Me and my parents said our goodbyes to my uncle, and went outside the room. My mom and I where red in our eyes after the crying. And exo was there looking at us, confused of why we where so red in our eyes. They bowed to us and I bowed back. Chanyeol looked really concerned when we got eye contact. I have not texted him in like 3 weeks. But he have been texting me. I feel really mean for not answering but I can't be friends with hm anymore.

I have gotten a bigger tummy, and you can see it. But I hope Chanyeol didn't notice it, because then I will be really concerned about what he will do. I have been pregnant in a month now. The best part of being pregnant is that you can eat everything that you are craving. Donuts, pizza, noodles. But the worst part about being pregnant is that you get back pain.

~ 2 months later ~

Brooklyn and I will move to China today, I am 3 months pregnant and you can really see it now. I have stopped working for my uncle just so Chanyeol wouldn't see me. You never know When we will meet again. And I can't take the chance.

We are at the airport right now, getting in the flight. We had first class, because we are rich. We have our private planes but we wanted to take a normal plane. On the airport was it really many people, and they held up posters.
" Heather I have some news for you that you probably won't like " I looked at her confused " What is it Brooklyn? " She was stuttering when she said it " Yo-you know all those people with the posters? " " Yes? " She looked behind me and froze, I was about to turn around when she grabbed my face and leaned closer " Brooklyn What is it? You are too close " She looked behind me again, after 6 seconds she looked at me again. " Those people are fans of..... exo " She said exo super low, I almost couldn't hear it myself. " Are they behind me? " I whispered back, she just nodded with a sad smile. I smiled back and sat back in the seat trying to make it comfortable. I don't care if Chanyeol will she me, we will not meet again after this if we meet.

We have been on this plane for half and hour now and I really have to go to the bathroom. But I don't want to wake up Brooklyn, I should just do it, what if I will meet Chanyeol? I will just do it. I took of my belt and stood up. Almost everyone was asleep, that was not weird due to it was night. I was about to walk in the bathroom when a strong arm was put on my wrist. I looked at the person, it felt like we had a staring contest because of how long we stared at each other.

I was the first to speak. " What do you want? " I said in a in annoyed tone. He looked a little hurt, but I don't care we are not getting friends or partners " Why do you not respond to my text? And why did you stop working at sm entertainment? Is it because of me? " I looked at him with a bitchy face

" I don't want to be friends with you anymore. I am moving to China so I can't work at sm entertainment. No it is not because of you. Can you let go of me now, I have to go to the toilet. " he looked down in embarrassment of his questions, but actually was everything because of the baby I had in my belly.

" Have you gained weight? " he looked at my tummy with big eyes. I looked at him in shock, should I just say that I gained weight. " Yes I have gained some weight. That was soooo nice of you to say " I said sarcastically. " Wait how did you gain weight so fast? " " I ate candy and ramen all day " I said nervous " You don't look like the girl to gain weight that easily. You are that girl that would never gain weight and if she gained weight she would take it away the next week " I began sweating in my hands and my forehead " I wanted to change myself " he looked at me suspiciously " You sure about that? Or are you pregnant with our baby? Because I can't remembering using protection when we did it. I just hoped you used birth control " should i lie to him or should I just tell him " No I am not pregnant, I use birth control. Now if you could excuse me I have to go to the toilet, you should sleep. "

I was about to walk inside the toilet when he touched my belly and right at that moment the fucking baby kicked, it just had to happen at that moment. He looked super shocked when he felt the baby kick. It was if the baby knew that his father was gonna put his hand there right at that moment.  

" You are actually pregnant! I was just kidding when I said that. Why did you not tell me?! " I locked at him with a sad expression " I am sorry but you should never meet me again, and if you touch me again I will call security to come here. Goodbye Chanyeol hope we never see each other again " I said and went inside the bathroom. I began crying in silence, I heard him walking away. His footsteps where heavy against the floor.

When I closed the door he locked so hurt. I should just focus on this pregnancy and not care anymore. " I hope you have a great life Chanyeol and forget about me" I said as quiet as possible.

_______________________________