Killian Jones- Injury (c)

It did baffle you how someone whom you spent all of your time with infuriated you. Killian was rather conceited and did mainly only care for himself and being terribly flirtatious with you even though you never responded well to him. You couldn't deny he was an attractive man and if he was a bit kinder you'd have reciprocated the flirting but in him only ever keeping up a hard exterior, it was a hard thing to do. Nevertheless, the two of you had to work together, currently in a fight with on of the Queen's royal guards.

You dodged under the guard's sword, attempting to attack him from behind, but the sword followed you. Killian jutted his sword out to block the guards, but it was rebounded to hit his side, slashing through his shirt. Quickly you jumped back, hitting the guard with your sword, forcing him to backdown and leave you alone with Killian.

Killian bent down, clutching his blood sodden side.

"Killian!" You exclaimed, helping support him, to stop him from falling to the ground, rather assisting him to lie down.

"I'm okay," he grunted.

"Don't be daft."

You untucked his shirt, rolling it up past the gash. It wasn't overly deep, but more blood was coming out of it than you'd have liked. You were terribly panicked, so pulled your coat off, to press against the wound to help stop the bleeding.

"Thank you for saving me," you smiled softly, knowing that if he hadn't jumped in front of the blade and helped you, you'd have been far worse off that Killian currently was.

"Anytime, Love," he laughed, but winced with the pain so the laugh died in his throat. "Sorry for always being a dick."

You smiled softly, pushing his dark hair off of his clammy forehead.

"Yes, you are a tosser most of the time, and believe me I want to slap you most days, but I don't know how to say this..." you trailed off trying to compose your thoughts. He may have infuriated you most of the time but there were so many elements of him that made you feel the complete opposite. "I bloody love you."

Once again, he chuckled before wincing back from the pain his laughter caused him.

"You know, a kiss would make me feel a lot better," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Better?"

"Better," he smiled. "And for the record, I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.