Freshmen year 2k25

July 20,2025

7:30

         Hey diary!
                       Has been long since I spoke to you. starting of my freshman year so excited as well as scared.New campus new people new experience. woke up early after long time and all set for the day.I am so lucky and happy for having my high school friends in same college and psychology group. Let's see what's going to happens.

   6:43 pm
Reached home early!

      In the morning as soon as I reach college I met Angelina and Isha front of the fountain waiting for me. Isha was wearing a pure white shirt which was very good for her cute appearance.As usual Isha was dreaming and walking and she accidentally hit a guy. He look damn HOT :). poor isha, Her white shirt was stained by the coke he drank. she got super angry and started fighting with him.It  becomes super late so I and Angelina left for class.

That was only 4 seats left 3 at the last row and one in the centre of the class I and Angelina went and sad at the last and Angelina told me a very hot and exclusive news my Crush Shahid is my class and before Isha could come to the class Shahid my legendary Crush came and sat in  the seat left near Angelina OMG! after lunch break I exchange my seat with any Angelina and we found that hot guys name that's Maddy he is a senior. during lunch we met Akshay my best friend he sat with s for lunch we have plan to go out in the weekend me( of course ) Angelina Isha Akshay and Shahid. after the lunch most of the class was sleeping and my crush to and suddenly a set of seniors came into our class for an announcement they announce there's gonna be a freshers party arrange by the seniors and it is compulsory to attend.I am totally excited of the party.
          DATE:26/7/25
          VENUE:White horse tarven