A Snowflake In An Inferno

Sia's POV

"It's finally over huh?"
I crouch on a rigged rock as I look up at the dark sky painted with stars all over, the pale blood moon. I let the red moonlike soak into my fur. I howl into the night at the bright flame in my eye ignites even brighter. The flames coating my fur fills the air along with the smell of trees, grass
And Blood and Corpses
Countless bodies of fallen foes who opposed us lied motionless on the ground. Claw marks all over their bodies, along with blood painted the nearby trees and the grass for which they layed.the flames from my fur slowly burning the blood from my claw and teeth, I look at the village, or what was left of it. Burned down cottages and other daily thinks, either burned, charred or damaged. I sat down as I morphed back into my dweller self, my jet black hair hair reaching my lower back and my orange eyes lighting up as I see my pack around searching the village.
"Sia" I looked up to see a wolf, much larger than my form, black fur with flames flowing out of him. His orange eyes flaring bright blinding flames, golden streaks in his fur. He slowly morphed back into his regular form.
"Hey Alpha" I said as I ran and hugged him, he put his muscular arm around me as I embraced him
"You know you can call me dad?" He asked. I nodded. His dweller form in nothing out of the ordinary, except for the alpha runes on his arms and the golden streaks in his hair, he's preety average. Spiky short jet black hair, a bulky muscular build, around 6.4 feet, and has a pointy- smooth face, but very kind to his daughter all the rest.
"We need to talk about the next Aplha of the pack" my dad said. I looked at him and sighed
"Dad, give my little brother a chance. He may be small, but he's got a lot of fire inside him"
Me and my dad turn our heads to a tree. Underneath it you see a boy a few years younger then me. Dweller form, trying to bring flames from his eyes.
"It is said that when the fire of Amateretsu burns inside you, the flames will be so great that it will ventilate though your non-dominate eye" my father quotes. We continue watching my little brother as he try's again. His eyes light up, and a very small flame comes out, like from a matchstick.
"YES!!!!!!!!!" He cheered in a childish ways, before his eyes flickered and his flame extinguished.
I looked up and caught my father smiling as he patted my head.
"Yes he's getting there" I smiled. Suddenly my uncle, around the same build as him, but his hair is in a warrior's pig tall, walked up to us. He patted me on the head then looked at my father and hugged him.
"Hey John, I see you like the new sword" my father says pointed at the sword my dad got him. It was a regular katana, except the handle was all red and the blade was black with red marking in the middle.
"The sword works like a charm, but we have more pressing matters, concerning the raid and the Icebells." At the mention of the Icebells, I could feel my father tighten his grip on my hand, which I don't remember him holding, but I put my other hand on his hand. He looks at me and then releases himself" i could feel my heart fall to my stomach. Do we really have to keep hurting people? All they want is for their home to be safe, the home were taking. My father catches a glance from me and bends down to my height.
"Sia.." He paused, as if looking for the words to say carefully to make sure he doesn't worsen the situation.
"You have to understand that this is for your mother.... The mother we loved..no love and she would want this" I silently hugged him, even though my small arms could only reach to his sides. They both walked away. My dad turned back as if on instint.
"Do not leave the pack" before he left with uncle John. I sat there, with my teen brain, filled with rebellious thoughts. I decided to not leave the pack, that woulnt be any fun, I wanted to sneak from the pack. I crouched behind some scorched wooden barrels and looked at one of the villages exits. I say a man I've seen a lot talking to my dad. I look around and I pick up a sizable
'Peeble' and launched it at his head, before it came close, his sword was already unsheathed, but when he slashed it in perfect half and turned he didn't see me, because I slid though his legs. I started running in the dark of night. I started running faster. The sweet smell of nature and the nice moonlight enhances me, my eyes start glowing yellow and as my hair catches on fire, a  bright flame ignites from my right eye as I extend my claws from my dweller hands.
" dad says it's disgraceful, to me... Not so much" i said grinning as I started clutching into trees and going at high speed. I was going so fast, I didn't notice the person I head butted into. We tumbled into a nearby lake, which douched all my flames, and my adrenaline along with it. I look up to see a pale small boy , but I couldn't see his features due to the oversized white hood he was wearing.
" oh my bad, I was just pl..."
"Your Siadel Morgenstein, the princess of the fire tribe" he interrupted as he inched back.
"Wait, I'm not like my family, I don't want to hurt you" he stopped and looked into my eyes, I caught of glimpse of his eyes, Snow White, along with the pity and sadness in them.
"Your an Ice wolf.." I said clutching my fist, before I let them go and looked at him. This was the first time I've seen a young ice wolf, and he was around my she too.
"Why did you guys kill my moth.."
" No we didn't, she was killed with the ever frost, and our Alpha was sick at the time, so it wasn't us" he said calmly as he reached for the small dagger on his side.
"Enough chitchat, where's the northern Wolves village?" He asked as he pulled the dagger free and pointed it at me. Guilt hit me like a punch as I remember what happened just a few moments ago.
"It....its..um... That way" I point in the direction I came. Before I knew it, the boy had lunged at me with his small blade. I sidestepped as the boy crashed into a rock, I saw him get...um, but blood was dripping from his left hand, which he held the blade with.
"Look,even though your a boy, and were like 16, I can still beat your ass in a fight" I said as my hair fail awkwardly  to lit on fire with a tshhh sound  to make the moment more embarrassing. The boy patches himself up and stood there in silence staring at me as my face flushed from what seemed like forever before he make for the trees.
"W..wait I wasn't done talking" I said as I chased him. The boy was faster than me in dweller form, but I blazed like a rose in a garden, so I started catching up to him because he kept missing branches and ledges.
"I said.. Stay BACK!!" He yelled as a giant ice ridge came out of the ground. I ignited my whole body involuntary as the ice ridge hit me with the same force a punch would have. I flew into a tree, before slouching down, sitting on the base. I felt pains in my arm, meaning it was bruised. "It's always like this" I thought. On our planet , Equinox, once lived a dweller named Kazuboto who was a being from another dimension who was trapped on the planet. The God who goes by Nana, meaning what in Japanese blessed him with the power to turn into a splitting image of himself, which Kazu referred to as a Werewolf. He began to breed and his new race began to inhabit the once empty planet. That's how us werewolfs originated, but I'm not some done yet. One day, a man by the name Logan, found some blood in the tombs of the Gods, and he soon discovered that the blood belonged to them. He began experimenting with other wolfs and there reaction with the gods blood, but instead of creating an unbeatable army, he created a race known as the Zelenograd, which slowly covered and took over different continents of the planet. This made Logan very angry and he started a way against them, but soon, the Zelenogard turned on each other, and after a fierce battle, only four races remained. Ice, fire, demons and the regular wolves, who lived in harmony... Untill the day my mother died. I don't remember it well. It was a sunny day, I was playing, untill it started snowing , I turned to see my mother's bedroom was white. I went upstairs and inside to see my dad holding an Ice statue of my mother sleeping, my dad had tears flowing down his face, as his regular red flames turned completely black.
I started making my way back to the village, but no guard was there. I walked inside and looked to see a gathering of wolves in dweller form.
"Leave me alone you monsters!!" I pushed my way though the circle to see a boy around my younger brothers age. Held by guards from both sides. My father stepped forward.
"Your village disagreed to our negotiations that I tried to give to your leader, but he wanted to fight, so now you all suffer for it." The boys face lost all his blood as he processed the imfomation.
"You killed my father......you wife deserved to die the way she did, in a cold hell" the boy said with so much venom, I thought he was a venom wolf. Out of nowhere, my father's right arm ignited in flames as he inpaled the small boy's chest. I gasped in disgust as the boy fell on the floor. Barely moving.
"Bring my sword" my father demanded
"But si.." The man tried to negotiate
"MY SWORD!!" His eyes turned black as the flames around him turned black as well. He grabbed his orange sword, which instantly turned black when he held it, and turned to the boy.
Without hesitation, he slashed. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see the boy die, but I didn't hear anything. I opened my eyes and saw the two guards and my father frozen. I see the boy I met earlier in the middle of them as he glances at me with a look that said you lied to me, bastard. He looked around as everybody said things like "it's an ice wolf","is our Alpha dead?". Suddenly, I heard a sound similar to glass shattering. I turn to see my dad, black fire all over him, and he looked angry, like really angry.
"An ICE WOLF!!!!" My dad screamed in rage as he charged at him at such an incredible speed, that if I wasn't watching, is think that he had disappeared. The boy dodges just in time and jumps and side kicks his head, but it does nothing to him as my father grabs his leg and attempts to burn it, but the boy kicks him straight in the face before he flips away and grabs the boy.
"You people...your all monsters....worst than the demons who roam this planet" the boy said
"Hey, I haven't done anything" A hooded wolf said.
"Not literally, look you guys are just really bad" the boy said before sprinting off. Not long after, our pack started chasing the boy towards Winterhold, the home of the Icewolves. I ran along side my dad, whose flames were still pitch black, but he had calmed down, and is now willfully  using the black flames.
"Get a message to the Neither, tell them to intersect  with us at the entrance and gather all allies and fire wolves, looks like the war is happening must earlier than expected" my dad ordered as two squads of three split west and east, while run starts running in the opposite direction.
"This is gunna be the end" I said under my breath as I put on my fur coat and continued running