A Whole New World

Luke's POV
"SHIT!!!" I yelled out as I tumbled and rolled down a large mountain. To my right I could see a figure rolling along side me, probably Jace. I extended my claws and held to the side, debris from my claws flew around as it stopped me gradually, while Jace did the same thing until we both stopped. I turned my back as looked at the city of shinning lights, sounds and much more. Large buildings covered the area. I stared in awe.
"So where are we exactly?" Jace said as he used the grapple and landed safely to the ground. I followed his action and did the same.
" we won't know until we scout further.." I said as I wore my cloak to cover my gear as he did the same as we walked towards the giant village.
"The girl that punched us in the back, do you think she came inside with us?" Jace asked as he hooked his cloak. I pondered over it, could she really be in this world with us?. Suddenly, a mini vortex formed at my neck as the amulet formed back.
"looks like the portal closed." I turned to see if anyone else came down. No one. I turned and we continued. We continued walking until to get to the city until we met a gray path with yellow lines.
"This path should take us to the city." Jace pointed out as we started trekking down the gray path. We came across many forms of life, some very similar to our own. We continued until we saw two piercing yellow eyes in the distance. We stopped as we got our weapons out.
"A fire wolf?" I said as I got my ice powers ready, my left hand clutched up as white particles emit from it. It seemed to be going at a very high speed, cause it was already very close to us. I looked at Jace
"Move....I got this, super strength style." Jace said with a smirk. I moved out of the way as I watched him. He flexed his arm muscles, which wasn't so much but was still a lot. He waited for the wolf to come, until I realized....it wasn't a wolf......it was a car.......a big car. Don't get me wrong, we aren't that advance in technology, but there are cars, just that they aren't as fast as a wolf on his fours. I watch as the car had a fight with Jace.....which meant Jace being hit by the car and tumbling on the road unconscious. I snickered at the whole thing before I realized I had my magic and my sword out. I hide them quickly as the doors open to reveal a middle aged man and a girl around my age, with black hair.
"OMG IS HE OK?!" The girl asked me.
"I don't know....let's check" I walked over to him alongside with the girl as I looked at him with my eyes lighting blue.
"Ok...lets see.......broken forearm bone in the left arm in the third segment, a crack in the rig cage, and his two hands are shattered......wow..great job in the fight Jace..they really knocked you out" I snickered in my thoughts at I picked him up.
"It's nothing much. He broke his left arm, cracked a few rib cages, and both his hands are completely shattered." I said very calmly as the girl and the man looked at me with worry and shock.
"We have to help him.." The man said. He ushered me into his car as I dropped Jace in the back seat. I sad there and admired the technology. The car started moving fast as we started are journey.
"So....where are we" I asked the girl I sat beside.
"Huh? We're in Chicago..why?" She replied as she looked at me.
"What pack are you from, and what element?" I asked her with excitement.
"I'm sorry but I don't belong to a pack, nor do I have powers....do you have powers" she asked me.
"Yea...I'm an Icebell, of course I do" I said proudly.
"Right...." She gave me the "I'm not buying it " look.
"I know that look" I pointed out.
"What look" the girl said as she smirked.
"You don't believe me"I said as I glared at her.
"Well no shit Sherlock." She said as she took out her.....device.
"If I can do magic, what do I get." I said to her.
"If you can freeze something huge, I'm become your guide and help you with your goal in life since apparently your not from here and I'll become your girlfriend " she said before smirking.
"Girlfriend?"I asked her.
"When you win I'll explain it" she said still with her smirk.
" But If you can't, which is probably what will happen, you have to become my servent. For the rest of your life" she said as she snickered at her own evilness. I smiled as I looked outside the window.
"What should I freeze?" I asked her. Obviously being she doesn't believe me, she looked around the place for anything that seemed to big and outstanding to freeze, after a few minutes of choosing, she points at a monument of one man.
"Freeze my dad's monument, its a symbol here in Chicago and it will prove to me that you have so called powers. It's not too late to back down." She said with a sly grin.
"No need, I still got the energy.." I said as I opened the window and I put my hand open at it I closed my eyes to concentrate my energy since it wasn't all that close to me and the fact I used up a lot of energy already today fighter fire-chick.... I think I'll call her Fire-cracker. It suits her.
"Bye bye tower..." I closed my hand. I concentrated everything I had. I peeked to see my hand start emitting white snowflakes around my fore arm and the girl looked at me in shock. I wonder what a girlfriend is..... I guess I'll find out soon. I felt the shaking as five very massive Gigantic ice bridges came up and slowly consumed the monument. The monument shook as the ice made its way to the tip. It would continued until it was completely consumed. I turned to her to see that she was in complete shock. She was in awe as she looked at me. She slowly processed what happend as I turned to her after closing the window.
"So about the girlfriend thing." I said as the girl blushed.

Sia's POV
OW,OW,OW,OW,OW!!" I said as I pulled out twigs and sticks from my tangled hair. It seems that I went to a different location then them, but from how I saw them drift before falling out of the vortex, which consisted of them hurdling forward due to the force I used on two prior to entering the portal, were in the same continent. I looked at myself so I could access the situation.Tattered gear,no actually weapon, and a big fur coat over my shoulders. I started pondering over the fact that
I wasn't prepared for this. I need to get back and gear up properly, And it's highly likely that the portal has closed. I look up to see the portal slowly closing until it vanished. Into thin air. I sighed in disappointment as I slowly stood up from my sitting position.
"It's highly likely that the Icebell has the thing I need to return to my family. I take another look at myself. I thought over how I was going to beat them and collect the item, or kill them and bring there heads, or just bring them by force after some roughing, but realization hit me.
"I can't take them on like this, if it's a fist fight, I can manage to station at least one of them in the end, or one on one, but they are ready, so I just have to fit in and gather enough weapons and gear to fight back. But first." I closed my eyes and drifted into a memory of a spell my mother taught me.

"Mommy" I was tugging at my mother's long red and orange gown which went with her jet-black hair. She looked like a dark angel to me.
"Yes my sweet Sia?" My mother says as we walked though the busy streets of the capital of our region.
"Why doesn't everyone come to you and me, since we're really lovable and I'm super cute?" I asked her as she picked me up and we went to sit on a public seat as we watched strangers go by.
"There's a spell that only us Morgansteins can do. It's called glamour" I looked into my mothers eyes with confusion as I repeated the name of the spell. Being little, I messed up greatly and my mother giggled, which made her look much younger than she actually did.
"Glamour is a spell that allows people to see you as a regular person and all their memories of you are blocked from connect you with there memories, meaning they can't recognize you for being you. That's why every is passing the Queen and the most adorable little princess on Equinox." My mom Said as she tickled me and I laughed and giggle which attracted warm smiles from passing bystanders, who look at a loving mother and her daughter.
I snap back into reality as I try to recap the spell. I slowly start enchanting it in my mind, but as I'm doing it, I'm crying.
"It's not the time to cry Sia, miss the time to act. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I must make my dad proud."I use my free hand and touch under my eye, sure enough, tears have entered and are streaming down my face, which my last effort, I felt the spell take over. The effects of the glamour spell on me wasn't all that bad, I just felt weird that's all. I start dashing though the grassy fields as I look around. After about 30 minutes, I stop out of fatigue. I stood as I looked at what seemed to be a plaza some meters away. I sat on a branch as I used my vision to look around for them. After another ten minutes, I give up. I lied down on the tree branch in frustration.
"This is IMPOSSIBLE!!!" I say as flames ventilate though my left eye. I stopped ventilating my flames of anger when I realized I was in a tree... Made of wood. I decide to look around and admire the beauty. Kids playing outside in the snow, adults shopping, people watching the plaza form vintage points, a beautiful couple making of while looking at the moon. For such a dimension, it sure isn't that different from our own, they have just advanced in technology past ours and I guess different environment all together. I decided that I'll rest now and enjoy the scenery. I watch the moonlight shine on the road around me as I watch  a boy being hit by a ca...what. I zoom my vision more into them, but I could only see people where white...two of them. I saw two other people come out of the car and after a few minutes, they got into he car and drove off.
"Could it be them.....I don't know, but I have to be sure." They entered the car and took off. I watched them to see any sigh. Suddenly, a hand stretched out towards the monument and when the hand was closed , the monument was grabbed by many ice streaked, which consumed the monument, shaking the whole area and everybody turned there attention to the monument before it was completely overhead in ice. I smiled as I looked at the car and started dashing towards its direction.
"Thanks idiot boy, you made it a lot easier to find you...hehehe" I said as I used Blazer and went after them, a streak of fire in my wake.