10/26/18

It stopped and went in for the kill. I swung the axe as hard as I could hitting its snout piercing scales. It stumbled back shaking its head and blood dripped onto the light yellow sand. It roared and snapped its jaws at me. I had moved out of the way just in time and swung the axe again. It bit down onto it and pulled it out of my hands and tossed it into the lake. I had only taken my axe with me. I checked my pockets for anything...nothing. Only a few bits of meat from the earlier meal. It opened its mouth and I tossed the food inside, hoping for the best. The Spino stopped and swallowed. Pine laid there his breaking was normal but he had passed out. I let out a sigh of relief as the spino turned and left after a stegosaurus. We didn't waste time and I picked up Pine, at least I tried. Pine was two times my size. I held onto his neck and left arm and started to drag him along. By the time we got back to camp. I was tired and Pine was still knocked out. Psy came over to my aid. "Did you hear that loud roar!?" She questioned. "Hear it, i saw it" I responded, i guess she started to put two and two together. The loud roar and how tired and beat up we where. "What...what was it?" she asked giving me a worried look. "Spinosaurus..." "Nearly killed us..." i responded with. She looked shocked and worried. We laid Pine down near the pond so he can get up and get a drink when he needs too. I took a drink and sat down by the fire looking at it while Psycho rested against Coco.