12.

A/N: were about to see what this tongue can do

A/N: were about to see what this tongue can do. 👀 okay, enjoy the chapter!

-x-

"I want to taste you...." his words singing just what I wanted to hear into my ears.

He tossed his beanie off, his beautiful brown locks hiding his devilish demeanor.

I nodded my head in agreement, letting go of the back of his neck and I began to relax my body, sitting back comfortably as I propped myself up on my elbows, just enough to see Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly moved his hands to my hips, his fingers lingering to the band of my pajama shorts. He tugged them down calmly in no rush, slowly taking them down my legs and he tossed them to side.

His eyes lingered over my lower areas, licking his lips as his gaze went over my hip bones. Nervously, he slipped his fingers until the thin banding of my panties, tugging them off me. His eyes would linger to mine to make sure I was comfortable with what he was doing. It was like he wanted me to be aware of what he was doing, that I was watching his every move. I watched his hands manage to slip my panties off completely.

I heard him exhale a sigh, looking down at my area as I parted my legs enough for him to move in between. His hands were on my sides, holding my body tightly in his grip as he started at  the middle of my torso, slowly leaving a trail of wet kisses down to the right side of my hip. I closed my eyes, each kiss causing a tension between myself, and I bit my lip from trying not to make a sound.

Taehyung stopped at my hip, slightly kissing the crook of my hip. He gently nibbled it, biting it enough to give me pleasure instead of pain and I held in a whimper. He lifted his head from my hip to look at me, and I felt him put a couple fingers near my area, rubbing against my entrance. He stroked my fire gently, his eyes flickering to mine devilishly to see my reaction.

My mouth fell open, my stomach muscles tightening as I propped myself up just enough to watch the magic he was preforming.

Taehyung got a smirk, bringing his middle finger gently over my clit, stroking it just enough to send a small ripple of pleasure.

"Does that feel good?"

I let out a small whimper, biting my lip as I looked down at him toying with me.

"Y-yes..." I softly cried.

With a swift stroke, his hand left me and he positioned himself. His big hands grasping my bare pale sides, my legs going over his arms and he leveled himself to the entrance of my area. He held onto me firmly, and I felt his wet mouth gently glide over the most sensitive part of my body.