Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V.

I text Julie:

'Yessss! In one week we're finally going to Italy!'

6 minutes later I got a message back.

'FI-NAL-LY. I need a holiday and this one will be perfect! We'll go everyday to the beach, 10 meter walking, and we'll have so much fun and... I just can't wait! I'm so excited! Can't stop thinking about it oh my god!'

This was exactly the message I expected. Julie is always happy. Always.

I also can't wait and everything she said I could think too, but think, I never should say that because that's not really me.

She's my best friend, but I'm a bit different; that's why we like each other so much, but she is very social and could like people very fast and I'm more like 'I have to know a person for a long time to like them'.

When we're talking about this difference between Julie and me Julie always says to me that she could teach me how to like someone very fast, but then she's joking.

It will be very weird when she's going to teach me 'how-to-like-someone-very-fast', but sometimes I really think I need it.

But I like her just the way she is and I know she thinks the same way about me -yes, we know each other for a long time-. But I better shouldn't make a big problem of my social quality and think about other things.

I've to hurry because our hockey training -with my new hockeyteam- will start in 15 minutes. I take my bike and cycle to the hockeyclub.

---

Julie and Lisa play field-hockey in the same hockeyteam and they play in the best team of their hockeyclub.

Julie is -like every training- dressed in the same color. This time she was all-over pink, pink like cotton candy; pink t-shirt, pink sport short, pink headband, her pink Adidas shoes and also her hockeystick was pink.

---

Lisa's P.O.V.

The training started and Julie and I knew each other before we came in the same team.

Our new coach, named Elmary, was very hard. Our new team -14 girls- had to run 16 times around the hockey court. I like hockey, really much, but this wasn't our level. I mean, let's be honest, there are a lot of great hockeyteams and we really could and would become one, but slow down! That was just our warming-up! Elmary was an old hockey international and when someone said her training was too hard: you had to leave the court. So that wasn't a nice first training -the one I hoped we should have-...

Julie's P.O.V.

After the hockey-training Lisa and I cycled to our houses together. We couldn't stop talking about 'the-perfect-holiday'.

I told all of my friends about the holiday with my best friend.

They said things like: 'Wow I'd love to go with my bestie!' or 'Omg can I come with you girls?' and of course questions -or stuff that looks like information-like: 'Are you girls looking for a boyfriend? The Italian boys are HOT!'

Ugh, maybe there are hot guys and maybe not, we'll see! But I just wanna have fun with my best friend and a boyfriend would be nice, but I'm not in Italy only searching for hot boys with five sixpacks or something -five sixpacks are a lot, maybe too much, maybe very very very hot-.

---

A/N:

Heyhey! Do you like the story so far? Please vote and leave a comment!

I hope I can upload my next chapter soon, I have a lot of ideas and Aurora is going to help me haha! Really hope you guys like my story 💙