Chapter 4

Julie's P.O.V.

It took us ten hours to drive to Milan.

I have Wifi in my hotel, but only in the lobby, not in my bed. I text Lisa.

'I'm in Milan! God, I look so pretty after such a long ride, can't believe it. I'm joking. I look horrible. First I'm going to put on some make-up and then we go to the centre. Damn my bed is great. We'll take the metro and then we're in the centre of the centre (becuz I'm already in the center but I mean the center with the shops). Oops I have to go. How are you by the way? Text me when you're in Brescia! xx'

We took the train from 'Pasteur' and we stopped 6 times till the centre.

'I love it here.' was the first thing I said when we stepped out of the metro.

My mother looked at me and laughed. But later she said she loves it here too.

First we went to the Burger King -because my parents hate the McDonalds- to eat something. I took some chicken nuggets and a 'piccolo' Coca Cola.

I think we were there for one hour because there were a lot of people who were hungry too.

After the Burger King we walked to the Gap -my brother and sister got an ice cream that moment- and I saw a lovely dress, but I wanted to look at the A&F for my lovely dress, so we went to the Abercrombie.

In the Abercrombie I took a Polaroid-picture with a hot guy -another reason to move to Milan- . The music was very loud and the smell of 'Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce' was gorgeous as usual.

And yes, I found my lovely dress. Blue with some glitters. Not too much because then I don't like glitters, just enough to be very happy with.

After a long day we ate a pizza at a Chinese restaurant -I don't know why? When you're Chinese I think you like to eat rice and other Chinese food, but now we ate pizza in a Chinese restaurant. It was very weird.- and a vegetarian ice cream. Wow, that tasted horrible. I'm not a vegetarian by the way, I ate nuggets and I love them.

Lisa's P.O.V.

Julie told me she has to drive 10 hours to Milan. We also have to drive 10 hours, but to Brescia. My mother has Italian blood and her father -my granddad- still lives in Italy, so she goes to Italy a lot. Two years ago she went to Brescia for work and she said: 'It's beautiful there, I want to show it! I'm sure you like it.' And we finally go to Brescia with my family.

'Mom, I have to pee. Can we stop somewhere?'

Ugh, my little sister said this like 20 times I think. And no, we weren't in 10 hours in Brescia. Not only because she had to pee the whole time, we also couldn't move at the Gotthard in Swiss because of the traffic jam.

In Brescia were a lot of shops you also have in The Netherlands like Zara, Bershka, H&M, Pull&Bear and shops like these.

I wasn't specially looking for something, but I saw a lovely crop top at the H&M and bought it.

We ate a hamburger at the McDonalds and walked in Bresciaaaa!

I showered in our hotel and was very tired, so I think I slept at 21.00.

I slept, woke up and the only thing I thought was: we still have to drive 5 hours and then we are in Orbetello!

---

A/N:

Hi! I'm already writing chapter 5 so I think I can update that chapter fast. :)

Spoiler: in chapter 5 Julie and Lisa meet a Dutch boy they don't really seem to like...

Don't forget to vote and comment sweeties! 💙