Chapter 2

I woke up with a big headache, so i went to the kitchen to eat something, but someone knocked the door very furious. I opened and she threw me to the wall and she started to strangle me.

"Stop!! What are you doing??"

" I am trying to kill you!"

"Why??? Did i do something bad??? No!"

"Yes! Of course you did! You tried to kill me, and now that finally I am again with my family, then you come and you have thrown to Robin a curse, so now he thinks he is in love with you and he wants to leave me alone! But I know this is not true!"

"What?"

" You have to break his curse"

" I haven't thrown him a curse! Whatever he said to you, he said it because he really thinks so!"

I know i said i wouldn't use magic, but i had to, so I made Marian go out of my house, and then, i went to search Robin.

He was at Granny's, so I opened the door.

" Regina!"

"Can we talk a moment outside?"

"Yes of course."

We went outside, and when I was going to tell him what i wanted, he kissed me.

It was a very reconforting kiss. For a moment, i forgot why I was there and I returned him the kiss, but then i remembered.

"Stop Robin"

" Why? Isn't this what you wanted?"

" Yes, i want this, but not in this way."

" What do you mean?"

"Marian has tried to kill me"

"What?!?!"

" What ever you said her, what it was?"

" I told her the truth, that I don't love her anymore, that I am in love with you and that I want to be with you, Regina"

"Well, she thinks I made a curse and that you are not really in love with me, but you think so because of the curse."

"But this isn't true"

" I know it, but she doesn't, and if she thinks so, she still sees me as the Evil Queen, and I don't like this"

"But you don't have to worry about her, now she is not my wife anymore, so we can be together!"

We heard something strange, and when we turned to see what it was, we saw Marian standing there.

"So it's true... You really love her... Ok, if you want, i will go and you two can be together, but Roland is coming with me" and then she went in to the Granny's.

" You can go with her Robin"

" But I don't want! This woman is not the Marian who I felt in live with, now she has changed and I don't love her! I want to be with you! How many times do I have to tell tou?"

" But you love Roland, and she is going with Roland"

" Then, we both can go to save Roland and be a happy family together"

My heart jumped. Was he saying it? Yes, he was, and I couldn't continue denying to myself that Robin didn't love me, because it wasn't true. He loved me and I loved him, so we could be together.

I kissed him and he kissed me. It was really amazing. We were made for loving each other, this is our destiny and noone can break it, cause where there is true love, there is a happy ending.

We finishes kissing and he smiled.

"What?" I asked him giggling

" I knew you would accept finally" and he kissed me again.

" So, what are we waiting? Let's go to save your son!"

//

A/N

So this is chapter 2. I really don't like this fic, it isn't original, but i like the end, thats why I keep uploading :)

Thankyou for reading, and please comment, i need to know your opinions.