Radar x Reader Wishes and Kisses

This was requested by  Minkaz123 .

This story is kinda sappy

-Jiminy Cricket

     Y/N and Radar stared up at the night sky. The black emptiness was filled with twinkling stars instead of the moon. Since there would be no moon that night, Radar had decided to take Y/N out to watch the night go by with him. She always liked watching the stars at night and the purple-ish haze in the sunrises and sunsets. It would be a perfect night to watch the sky because all you could see were the stars and galaxies far off in the atmosphere. Radar thought it would be nice if they could both go watch the night after dinner, and so they did.

     Both of them laid on the grass on a hill near in the plains, gazing up at the shimmering night sky. Y/N smiled as she examined each of the stars carefully. She was no expert in astronomy, but she sure could make out the shapes in the constellations. She stared at one group of stars, trying to figure out what they looked like.

     "Hey, Radar," She whispered quietly as she continued to stare upwards at the aweing night sky. She turned to Radar before he answered.

     "Yeah?" He asked as he turned to face her and stared into her eyes. They were E/C and pretty, very interesting in his opinion.

     She smiled before continuing, "What does that look like to you?" Radar stared up to see what she was talking about. He then noticed the group of stars in the far away atmosphere. He chuckled before answering.

     "Huh," He sat up, supporting himself with his elbows, "I think it looks like..." He thought for a few moments before answering, "It looks like a cookie?" He questioned. Y/N burst into giggles.

     "Yeah," She giggled some more, "It does, huh?" He smiled sheepishly at her.

He turned back to face the sky when she pointed at something. It was bright and fast as it raced across the sky.

     "Look!" She pointed at the object, "A shooting star!" She exclaimed excitedly. Radar gasped in amazement.

     "Woah..." He whispered in amazement under his breath. He stared at it in awe as it leaves a trail of bright light behind it.

     "Quick! Make a wish!" She exclaimed quickly. She closed her eyes and wished for something deep within her heart. Radar did the same.

     After a few moments they opened their eyes. "What'd you wish for?" Radar asked and she smiled at him.

     "Well," She stared at the bright star, "I wished for..." She thought for a bit, "I wished for a you stay with me until dawn." Radar chuckled.

     "Your wish is my command." He replied as she laughed. Y/N looked over at Radar who was staring at the sky, smiling. She really liked him. He was always sweet and super cute. She found him rather interesting. Especially his smile. It was breathtaking. Everytime he smiled, it was like if the world was right, and everything was perfect. It made her smile too.

     Y/N smiled, "So," She said plainly as she turned to him and her hand supported her head, "What'd you wish for?" Y/N asked.

His face flushed red as he turned away, and muttered something.

     "What?" She asked as he turned back. Radar looked away avoiding eye contact with her, staring at the grass instead.

     "If I tell you it might not come true." He respond looking away again. Y/N let out a sigh when he turned away again.

     She shook her head. "But I told you mine." Radar didn't look back. He layed back down as he continued to avoid eye contact.

     "I know, I just..." He let out another sigh. "I don't think it can come true." Radar admitted. Y/N smiled knowing how to solve this problem.